Crowsnest Pass Clue Solving Adventure
Are you ready for an interactive adventure that is a cross between a scavenger hunt, an adventure race, and a self-guided tour? With your smartphone as your guide discover hidden, cool buildings and a whole lot of history as you work together to decipher a series of clues to solve a mystery in Crowsnest Pass.
|Where:||Blairmore, Crowsnest Pass, Alberta|
|Price for:||Up to 5 participants|
Crowsnest Pass Adventure - Pictures of the Past
Price shown is per adventure with up to 5 players per team.
Turn the town of Blairmore in Crowsnest Pass into a clue solving game!
Using your smartphone, you’ll solve clues with each clue leading you on an easy walk to a new location where you'll find an important photo and uncover secrets that even the locals don’t know. This interactive adventure game combines the fun of a scavenger hunt with the clue-solving challenge of an escape room and then adds the excitement of racing against the clock.
Whether you choose to compete against the clock or amble along at a leisurely pace as you explore Crowsnest Pass is entirely up to you. This scavenger hunt style adventure is great for families, friends, and groups.
How it works:
- You’ll receive a series of clues on the free APP. Each clue will guide you to the next location where you'll solve a puzzle or find a hidden word.
- Along the way, you'll visit local icons, experience stunning scenery and uncover hidden places.
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the tour provider, you’ll receive an email with the instructions and the access code. This happens after you’ve activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free APP and use the access code to activate your adventure.
- Clues are sequential and written assuming you have no knowledge of the town.
- Submit the correct answer and you will immediately get the next clue. Don’t worry, hints and directions are available but they’ll cost you a time penalty!
- Decipher all the clues and solve the final mystery!
- The game is most fun when working with other people to find and solve clues. Suggested team size is 2 - 5 players.
- This experience is suitable for children, however the clues can be quite challenging. We recommend the game for ages 12+, ideally playing with adults.
Your exciting Crowsnest Pass Clue Solving Adventure: Pictures of the Past
Get ready for a historical whodunnit as you go back to 1923 and join the search for four stolen photographs from Thomas Gushul's photo studio. These photos may seem like classic images of everyday life in the Canadian Rockies but when put together they hold the key to the fiendishly difficult combination to a vault in a neighbouring building that contains much of the town's wealth.
Are you and your team up for the challenge of finding the photos and solving the mystery?
• Start location: Downtown Blairmore
• Start time: Start any day any time. Just finish before dark!
• Walking distance: Approximately 3.5km on mostly flat roads and trails.
• Average time to complete: 90 minutes to 2 hours.
• What you need: At least one fully charged cellphone per team (we advise 2+) and footwear for walking around town. Dress for the weather.
Need to know:
- You are not required to purchase anything, however there are multiple opportunities for shopping and dining if you wish.
- Please ensure that your cellphone is charged before you start. Additional phones can be added at no extra cost. You are only required to use the phone for the App - no internet browsing or photos. Bringing a phone charger is a good idea if your battery is weak. You may charge your phone by speaking to the businesses during your scheduled breaks. Data plans are only used to activate the adventure and are not used during play.
Whether you love solving mysteries or looking for fun things to do as a family, the Crowsnest Pass Clue Solving Adventure is perfect for an adventurous day and makes a great experience gift!
How To Book Your Experience