Vulcan, Alberta Clue Solving Adventure
Embark on an adventure through space and time, all within the town of Vulcan, Alberta. This unique, scavenger hunt style, clue solving adventure transforms Vulcan into a real-life puzzle board for teams of 2-5 people.
|Price for:||Up to 5 participants|
Play hard and prosper in Vulcan, Alberta!
Working together as a team, you’ll solve clues and puzzles that lead you to interesting spots around Vulcan. The clues are all based on things you’ll discover as you follow the route. Using the App and your smartphone, search for the answer, solve the clue and enter the answer. Reply with the correct answer, and you’ll unlock the next step that leads you to a new location within walking distance.
This scavenger hunt style adventure is great for friends, families, and groups. It combines the fun of a scavenger hunt with the clue-solving challenge of an escape room and then add on the excitement of racing against the clock. Choose to race or simply enjoy the experience as you tour Vulcan. It’s entirely up to you!
Your Vulcan clue solving adventure:
Having freshly qualified from the Intergalactic Space Command academy, you have applied for a prestigious role as Acquisitions Officer of an upcoming mission to the farthest frontiers of space. As part of your final interview test you need to show you have the ingenuity required to perform under pressure. The Space Command team have sent you a series of clues in Canada’s most famous intergalactic community, Vulcan. You must find a series of items that will be required for the mission. Do you have what it takes to track down what is needed for the mission and prove you are perfect for the job?
• Start location: Vulcan Visitor Centre
• Start time: Start any day any time but we recommend playing during business hours.
• Walking distance: Approximately 3km.
• Average time to complete: Approximately 90-minutes.
• Challenge level: Moderate with a mix of visual and cryptic clues to keep you on your toes.
• Age range: Family friendly
• What you need: At least one fully charged cellphone per team (we advise 2+). Dress for the weather and wear footwear suitable for walking around town.
How it works:
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the game provider, you’ll receive an email with instructions and an access code. This is done after you’ve activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free App and use the access code to activate your adventure.
- Suggested team size is 2-5 players. It is most fun when working with other people to find and solve clues.
- You'll receive a series of clues throughout the game. Each clue will lead to a new location to solve the next puzzle or find a hidden word.
- Clues are written assuming you have no knowledge of Vulcan.
- Once you submit the correct answer, you will immediately get the next clue. (Hints and directions are available but will cost you a time penalty!)
- Complete all the clues and solve the mystery!
Need to know:
- You are not required to purchase anything along the route.
- Please ensure that your cellphone is charged before you start. You are only required to use the phone for the App. Data plans are only used to activate the adventure and are not used during play.
- Additional phones may be added at no extra cost.
- Bringing a phone charger is a good idea if your battery is low or weak.
If you're looking something fun to do in Vulcan, and you think you have what it takes to decipher the clues, or you're looking for an funexperience gift for someone who craves a little bit of adventure in their life, try this fantastic Vulcan Clue Solving Adventure!
How To Book Your Experience