Edmonton Old Strathcona Brunch and Bakeries Tour
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS
Explore delicious flavors on the 3-hour Edmonton Old Strathcona Brunch and Bakeries Tour. Become part of the spirit of Strathcona with a tummy full of brunch, spirits, and baking.
Discover the culinary delights of Edmonton’s Old Strathcona.
Your culinary adventure begins with meeting your knowledgeable and friendly guide at MEAT restaurant in Old Strathcona where you’ll enjoy a Eggs Benedict, orange juice, hash browns and coffee.
Next, it’s off to nearby Sugared and Spiced for treats fresh out of the oven. Your tour continues to Ohana Donuterie and FanFan Patisserie for a hands on demonstration with their master pastry chef. You'll savour delicous flavours at Made by Marcus and then enjoy a signature Chai and samosa at Remedy Café.
Summer 2020 – with this tour on “COVID hold" until September, you can explore Edmonton’s tasty spots with our Private Guided Food Tour
- MEAT is one of the most popular eateries in the Old Strathcona district and this tour has a standing reservation.
- Vegetarians will find this tour just as delicious as meat lovers.
- Enjoy some sweet treats, baking, and hands-on fun with a great French pastry chef.
- Liven up your Sunday with a visit to a distillery.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- MEAT – famous for their barbeque and in-house smoking.
- Sugar and Spiced – a hidden gem that you will definitely want to come back to.
- Ohana Donuterie – warm donuts oozing with coconut cream.
- FanFan Patiserrie – chef-made pastry’s that will have you dancing.
- Made by Marcus Ice Cream – wildly delicious flavors made with Vital Greens organic dairy.
- Remedy Café on Whyte – Discover the stories behind this Edmonton original café.
*tour stops are subject to change.
Duration: 3 hours 11:00am - 2:00pm
When: June - September Sundays 11:00am - 2:00pm
Need to know:
- Tour stops are subject to change.
- Small group tour, limited to 14 people
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time. Vegetarian options and gluten free options are available on request.
- Minimum age for participation is 14 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Walking distance is 6 blocks.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Non-alcohol tastings are included for those under 18 years of age.
Whether you are looking to learn more about where to eat in Edmonton, for a unique experience gift or to enjoy a fun afternoon, this tour of some of the best places to eat in Edmonton is the ticket!
The Edmonton Old Strathcona Brunch and Baking Tour takes place at Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience