Discover Edmonton via Segway. Experience the thrill of a guided Segway Tour along the banks of the North Saskatchewan River in Edmonton’s beautiful Louise McKinney Park.
Glide effortlessly by Segway on this unique sightseeing tour!
Your Segway adventure begins in North America’s largest urban parkland, Louise McKinney Park. Your certified guide will give you in-depth training, teaching you the proper handling and safety techniques handling for this high-tech modern device.
Once you are comfortable on the safe, self-balancing Segway, you’ll follow your guide along the banks of the North Saskatchewan River and the Trans Canada Trail. You’ll glide at varying speeds through a route designed to expose you to the natural beauty of the parkland.
Next, you’ll ascend 200 feet over of the river valley and onto the banks of downtown Edmonton. The view includes downtown, the Quarters, Rogers Place, Ice District, Heritage Trail, Neon Sign Museum, and Alberta Legislature grounds and building. You’ll see the original historic site of Edmonton’s birthplace along the banks of the North Saskatchewan River and the lights of the Walterdale bridge as you roll back into the river valley.
Available year round...spring, summer, fall and winter!
- Explore Edmonton's North Saskatchewan River and the Trans Canada Trail via Segway.
- Discover the unique experience of driving a Segway.
- An Edmonton sightseeing tour unlike any other!
- Segway Training Clinic
- One Segway PT per guest
- One Segway certified guide per group
- Luggage Safe Storage
- Segway Operator License
When:Tour daily year-round
Need to know:
- Tours will run rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by your tour guide. Bring appropriate clothing.
- Minimum age for participation is 14 years.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs., maximum weight: 250 pounds
- Riders must wear the helmet that is provided with the tour or provide a similar multi-impact sports helmet (must be CSA approved).
- Riders must wear closed-toed shoes. Flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels are not permitted.
- Riders must complete the Segway Training Clinic and test ride.
- Riders are responsible for all damage to equipment and will be required to pay damage fees as assessed by a company manager.
- Riders will be required to sign a waiver of liability.You must be on time. If you are late the tour will commence without you.
Whether you are visiting Edmonton for the first time, or you are a local, this sightseeing tour via Segway is one of the best things to do in Edmonton and makes is a great experience gift for family or friends.
This tour takes place in Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience