Toronto Distillery District Segway Tour
Tour Toronto's gorgeous Distillery District on 2 wheels. Discover 14 acres of classic Victorian-era architecture with award-winning restaurants, cafes and incredible shopping, as you experience the thrill of driving a Segway!
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 12 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Distillery District Segway Spin - 30 minutes
Distillery District Segway Tour - 50 minutes
Distillery District Segway Ghost Tour
Tour Toronto’s Distillery District haunted past, from its beginning in 1832 to present day, on a Segway! You’ll be entertained with tales of ghosts and abnormal occurrences in one of Toronto’s most incredible neighbourhoods. Tours April – November.
Zip through Toronto’s Distillery District in style!
This unique Toronto tour will begin with a brief but thorough training and practice on the Segway. Traveling on a Segway is a unique experience and most riders find them easy to use and lots of fun.
Once everyone feels comfortable and ready to roll on their Segway, you’ll follow your charming guide, at a breezy 10 km/hr, across 14 acres of brick buildings and colourful history as the timeline from past to present is revealed. You’ll avoid the stress of navigating around traffic and cars in this pedestrian-only zone.
The Distillery District features unique cafés and pubs, designer boutiques, art galleries, artisan shops, and award-winning restaurants in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the renowned Gooderham & Worts whiskey distillery. As one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions, centrally located and just a short walk from downtown Toronto there is always something happening in The Distillery District.
Your tour features incredible opportunities for pictures, a great story and an easy, fun ride around one of Toronto’s favourite neighbourhoods.
- Learn to drive a Segway and tour through Toronto’s Distillery District.
- The tour is in a pedestrian-only zone perfect for first-time Segway users.
- Explore the impressive Distillery District with a professional guide.
- Discover the history and insider tips on the best shopping, dining and drinking in the District.
- Segway Spin - 30 minutes + training
- Segway Tour - 50 minutes + training
- Haunted Tour - 40 minutes + training (April - November)
When: Daily tours available year-round
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- Use of helmet
Need to know:
- Subject to Availability.
- Advance Reservations Required
- Maximum 8 people per tour.
- The rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf).
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. Segway tours will not run in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, heavy rain, or snow storms.
Whether this is your first time to Toronto, or you are a native to Toronto, the Distillery District Segway Tour is one of the best family fun things to do in Toronto and makes a great gift. This is truly a unique Toronto sightseeing experience!
The Distillery District Tour by Segway takes place in Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience