Explore Toronto's gorgeous Distillery District on 2 wheels. Discover 14 acres of classic Victorian-era architecture now peppered with award-winning restaurants, cafes and incredible shopping, as you experience the thrill of driving a Segway!
Zip through Toronto’s Distillery District in style!
Your tour will begin with a brief but thorough training and practice on the Segway. Traveling on a Segway is a unique experience and most riders find them easy to use and lots of fun.
Once everyone feels comfortable on their Segway, you’ll follow your charming guide, at a breezy 10 km/hr, across 14 acres of brick buildings and colourful history as the timeline from past to present is revealed. You’ll avoid the stress of navigating around traffic and cars in this pedestrian-only zone.
The Distillery District features unique pubs and cafés, designer boutiques, artisan shops, art galleries and award-winning restaurants in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the renowned Gooderham & Worts whiskey distillery. As one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions, centrally located and just a short walk from downtown Toronto there is always something happening in The Distillery District.
Your tour features incredible opportunities for pictures, a great story and an easy, fun ride around one of Toronto’s favourite neighbourhoods.
- Experience a Segway tour through Toronto’s Distillery District.
- The tour is in a pedestrian-only zone ideal for first-time Segway users.
- Discover the impressive Distillery District with a professional guide.
- Learn the history and insider tips on the best shopping, dining and drinking in the District.
Duration: Segway Spin - 30 minutes + training
Segway Tour - 50 minutes + training
Haunted Tour - 40 minutes + training
When: Daily tours available year-round
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- Use of helmet
Need to know:
- Subject to Availability.
- Advance Reservations Required
- Maximum 8 people per tour.
- The rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf).
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. Segway tours will not run in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, heavy rain, or snow storms.
Whether this is your first time to Toronto, or you are a Toronto native, the Distillery District Segway is one of the best family fun things to do in Toronto and makes a great gift. This is truly a unique Toronto sightseeing experience!
The Distillery District Tour by Segway takes place in Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience