Distillery District Segway Ghost Tour
Tour Toronto’s Distillery District haunted past, from its beginning in 1832 to present day, on a Segway! You’ll be entertained with tales of ghosts and abnormal occurrences in one of Toronto’s most incredible neighbourhoods. Tours April – November.
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 12 years|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Discover the spooky side of Toronto's Distillery District via Segway!
We don't know if ghosts exist but if they do, we know they’ll want us talking about them on this Segway tour. The Distillery District Segway Ghost Tour features stories that were definitely not made up. This popular Toronto ghost tour won’t be freakishly scary, but you can expect to hear a number of stories relayed by current and former employees from around the Distillery District plus a couple from the history books to make you wonder.
Your tour begins with a brief but thorough training on the Segway. Traveling on a Segway is a unique experience, and most riders find them lots of fun and easy to use. Once everyone feels comfortable on their Segway, your guide will take you, at a breezy 10 km/hr, through the brick-lined alleyways and streets of the 14-acre Distillery District for some of the best storytelling around.
The Distillery District features more than 70 ground-floor cultural and retail establishments in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the renowned Gooderham & Worts whiskey distillery. As one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions, centrally located, and a short walk from downtown Toronto there is always something fun happening at The Distillery District.
This tour is entirely outdoors and sometimes in dark conditions. Please dress for the weather. If you survive, we even have a bone-shaking treat for you at the end!
- Learn to drive a Segway and tour through Toronto’s Distillery District.
- The tour is in a pedestrian-only zone ideal for first-time Segway users.
- Discover the spooky past of the Distillery District with a professional guide.
- Learn the history and insider tips on the best shopping, dining and drinking in the District.
Duration: 40 minute tour + training session
When: Daily Tours April - November
- 40 minute Segway Tour
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- Use of helmet
Need to Know:
- Subject to Availability.
- Advance Reservations Required.
- Maximum 8 people per tour.
- The rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf).
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. We will not run Segway tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, heavy rain, or snow storms.
Whether this is your first time to Toronto or you are a Toronto native and you are looking for unique, fun things to do in Toronto, the Distillery District Segway Ghost Tour may be just the spooky thing for you….or a great gift idea for your family and friends.
This experience takes place in Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience