Feel the adrenaline rush of soaring through the air over the beautiful Whistler backcountry on a side-by-side zipline. Over a kilometre long, 200 metres high and reaching speeds up to 100 km/h, this zipline experience is a year-round must-do activity in Whistler!
Are you ready for an adrenaline packed ride?
This zipline course has 4 ziplines in total, with the longest at 1.3 kilometers long. This unique system allows two guests to ride side-by-side, each on their own cable. A network of platforms and paths have been designed to immerse you in the peace, tranquility and freedom of the forest. Take in the beauty of Cougar Mountain as you soar above breathtaking alpine wilderness, old-growth forests, whitewater river valleys, and more.
Before the zipline came along, the eagles were the kings of the sky around Cougar Mountain. Please refrain from gloating as you soar past at speeds up to 102 km/h. We don’t want their feeling to get hurt.
- Soar along one of the longest and highest ziplines in Canada.
- Experience an eagle’s-eye view of Whistler as you zip between mountain peaks and over old-growth forests.
- Ride side-by-side on parallel ziplines with a friend.
- All necessary equipment
- Transportation from Whistler Village, the Four Seasons Resort Whistler or the Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
Duration:Approximately 3 hours round trip, including transportation from Whistler Village
When:Available daily year-round.
Need to know:
- Winter Zipline: Dress as if you were going for a day of skiing. Warm boots, layered clothing, ski pants, winter gloves, and jacket are ideal.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Minimum age for participation is 7 years old.
- Minimum weight is 27kg (60lbs).
- Maximum weight is 113kg (250lbs).
- Tours will run rain or shine.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A complimentary shuttle service from Whistler Village, the Four Seasons Resort Whistler and the Fairmont Chateau Whistler is provided.
- You may not participate if you are pregnant, have heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Waivers must be signed prior to tour.
Be sure to add this spectacular zipline adventure to the top of your list of things to do in Whistler.
The Whistler Zipline experience is located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience