Drive a Race Car – Vancouver
Race a track prepared Chevrolet Camaro SS, Ford Mustang GT, or Nissan 370Z at Mission Raceway for the ultimate thrill. This once in a lifetime bucket list experience includes everything needed to get the feeling of what it is like to drive a real race car…with no speed limits!
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Vancouver Race Car Driving Experience - 5 laps
Vancouver Race Car Driving Experience - 7 laps
Vancouver Race Car Driving Experience - 11 laps
Vancouver Race Car Driving Experience - 3 laps DOUBLE EXPERIENCE
You get to drive back to back in the cars of your choice with 3-laps in each car.
Vancouver Race Car Driving Experience - 5 laps DOUBLE EXPERIENCE
You get to drive back to back in the cars of your choice with 5-laps in each car.
Vancouver Race Car Driving Experience - 3 lap Ride-along
Experience the thrill of racing around the track from the front passenger seat. Suit up, strap in and hold on tight for 3 thrilling laps, driven by one of an experienced race tested coach.
Soar around the track in a Chevrolet Camaro SS, a Ford Mustang GT or Nissan 370Z!
Your driving adventure begins with a classroom session to learn the basics of high-performance driving including finding race the line, breaking and cornering techniques, and much more.
Next, you’ll get geared up in your racing suit and intercom equipped helmet. You'll climb behind the wheel, get strapped in and prepare for some high-speed fun.
You will be paired with a professional racing driver. They will be with you in the car to coach you in proper racing techniques while you are out on the racetrack.
There are no limits on speed. You are in control! You’ll never look at these cars the same way again.
No racing experience is required.
Mission Raceway Park - One of the key features of the Road Course at Mission Raceway Park is the very fast front straight which leads into corner 1, one of the slowest corners on the track. Very hard breaking is going to be needed here. It’s features like this that make this car racing track known for being hard on brakes.
Mission Raceway Park is only a short drive Vancouver, British Columbia. The track has grandstands and open-air viewing areas. Bring along family and friends to watch you fulfill your need for speed!
You can select which car - Mustang GT or Camaro SS or Nissan 370Z - you would like drive when you reserve your race day/time with the experience provider.
- Race track prepared Ford Mustang GT, Nissan 370Z, or Chevrolet Camaro SS;
- Classroom session to learn the basics of high-performance driving;
- Use of a race suit and intercom equipped helmet;
- In-car coach.
- Ford Mustang GT - manual transmission
- Nissan 370Z - automatic transmission
- Chevrolet Camaro SS - automatic transmission
- September 22, 2022
- October 06, 2022
*Dates are subject to change
This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from.
Need to know:
- Loss Damage Insurance: Damage to the race car during the experience is the responsibility of the driver. Purchasing track insurance reduces your liability to the first $5,000 toward the cost of repairing the Race Car to its equivalent condition prior to your use of the Race Car. Loss Damage Insurance can be purchased for $50.00 + GST when you reserve your experience with the racing provider.
- You must have a current provincial or state driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences. A graduated licence, where the driver is authorized to drive without another licensed driver being present, is permitted. For BC residents that would include the N-licence and Full-licence.
- Running shoes or similar full foot covering shoes are required. Sandals, high heels, and open toe/top type shoes are not permitted.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable pants and a cotton top. You will be wearing a race suit (coverall type) which will fit over most clothing excluding skirts, dresses and other bulky layers.
- If you require eyeglasses for driving, soft-frames and close-fitting glasses are best.
- You are provided with a helmet with an intercom system. The use of this helmet is mandatory.
- Drivers with a waist size larger the 42 inches or are out side of 5’ 2” to 6’4” in height may not be able to fit safely into the race suits and/or car.
- If you have any known health problems or personal concerns with respect to experiencing high-speed driving with some jarring and high G-forces, it is recommended that you seek professional medical advice before the experience. This is not a suitable activity for drivers who are pregnant.
- The program does run rain or shine. Extreme weather conditions could cause delays or stoppages to the event.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted at the track and a 0.00% blood alcohol level is mandatory.
- Please do not bring your pets to the track. A racetrack can be a dangerous place for animals.
- Subject to availability.
The Vancouver Drive a Race Car Experience is the ultimate gift for car racing enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies alike! Perfect as an experience gift for those who are looking for very fast things to do in Vancouver - this is one car racing experience that will give them memories for a lifetime.
This car racing experience takes place at Mission, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience