Vancouver Kayaking Tour
Discover the beauty of Vancouver’s city skyline and stunning shoreline on a family-friendly, morning kayaking tour departing from Granville Island. Led by an expert, you’ll enjoy a 2.5-hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver’s most interesting sights.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
Vancouver Kayaking Tour - Single Kayak
Price show is for 1 person.
Vancouver Kayaking Tour - Double Kayak
Price show is for 2 people.
An early morning guided kayaking tour of Vancouver’s English Bay is the perfect way to experience the city’s stunning skyline and shoreline!
Following a brief lesson in paddling and safety from your expert guide, you’ll depart from Granville Island at 9:00am. At this time of day, the water is at its calmest and there is less boat traffic on the water.
Your guide will recount to you Vancouver’s history while updating you on some the newest most interesting ventures in the City. He/she will put names to buildings as they point out the most popular sights along the skyline. You’ll pass under lovely bridges that span the inlet, and view landmarks like Science World, an enormous glass sphere reminiscent of Epcot Center, and BC Stadium. You’ll see the floating houseboats as they bob gently in the water, rocking their inhabitants in a relaxing manner. Watch for native wildlife like seals, herons, kingfishers and more. Your 2.5-hour kayaking tour ends back at Kitsilano Beach.
- Guided kayaking tour departing from Granville Island.
- Experience views of Vancouver’s downtown area and see sites like BC Place Stadium and Science World from a unique perspective.
- Spot wildlife, including harbour seals, cormorants, kingfishers and geese.
- Expert guide
- Use of kayak
- All necessary equipment
When: May - September 11am Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Duration: 2.5 hours
Need to Know:
- If you would like to kayak alone, you must be an experienced kayaker and be able to demonstrate a successful solo rescue.
- You must be able to swim on your own.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old.
- Paddlers under the age of 15 must be in the front cockpit of a double kayak with someone who is at least 19 years of age in the back.
- Children under the age of 16 are required to have adult supervision.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or for fun things to do in Vancouver, this kayaking tour experience is the way to go!
The Vancouver Kayaking Tour experience takes place at English Bay, Vancouver. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience