Toronto Zombie Scavenger Hunt
Can you survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Zombie Scavengers Game is an interactive scavenger hunt style game that takes you through downtown Toronto, testing your ability to survive after a Zombie Apocalypse. You’ll have 60 minutes to collect survival items for your colony while avoiding the living dead.
|Price for:||Up To 10 Participants|
Do you have what it takes in Toronto after a Zombie Apocalypse!
Zombies outnumber the living. Small colonies of the living are doing all they can to survive. With your team of up to 10 people, you'll use your smartphone to search downtown Regina for much needed supplies.
It won't be easy! Downtown Toronto is crawling with zombies. Plus, rival colonies are closing in and if you are not careful, they will take what you worked hard to find. Along the way, you may be asked to answer some trivia questions and complete some challenges for which you will be rewarded points for.
YOUR MISSION: Using your smartphone, you and your team members will search the downtown Toronto area. You will be communicating with a remote survival guide while you play the game. You'll be given a list of items (bandages, vehicles, food, necessities, and more) on the app.
Walking around downtown, you will need to find these items and take a picture of them through the app to get points. You’ll only have 60 minutes to figure out which items you'll need. The more items you find in the 1 hour, the more points you get and the greater the likelihood of survival.
If you're playing with a larger group, you can divide into teams and compete to see who can find all the items first! You can put the scavenger hunt app on as many phones as you'd like.
This game is family friendly.
No actual zombies are involved in the scavenger hunt!
How it works:
- Zombie Scavenger Hunt is a digital scavenger hunt played using an app on your phone.
- Registration instructions will be provided to you once you have activated your Breakaway Experiences' certificate.
- When you are ready to play, you’ll register with the experience provider.
- You'll then to download the app called "GooseChase" onto your smartphone to play the scavenger hunt.
- On the day and time you want to play, you’ll go to your starting location on King St. W in downtown Toronto, and follow the directions provided to you in the Zombie Scavenger app.
- You won’t be alone. Your remote host/guide will be monitoring your progress via the App every step of the way. You can chat with them on the App throughout the game to receive hints, tips and help if you need it.
- Self-guided scavenger hunt style walking activity.
- 1 hour with a remote interactive survival guide.
Duration: 1 hour
When: Zombie Scavenger Hunt customer support hours are Tuesday-Sunday from 9am-5pm. If you'd like, you can play anytime, outside the customer support hours.
Need to know:
- You can have up to 10 people on a team. Between 4 and 6 people is the optimum group size.
- Nobody will be physically there with you during the game, dressed as Zombies. Everything is done through your smartphone.
- You are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you locate an item, all you have to do is take a picture to prove you found it.
- To play the game you will need an iOS or Android Smartphone with data plan.
If you're looking for fun things to do in Toronto, and you believe you have what it takes to survive the Apocalypse, or you're looking for a unique experience gift for someone who enjoys a scavenger hunt style adventure, Zombie Scavenger Hunt Game is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience