Play-at-Home Clue Solving Adventure – Redbeard’s Treasure
Prepare yourself for a swashbuckling adventure that will have you taking on the mighty pirate Redbeard himself! This unique, virtual clue solving adventure is a great way to have fun AT YOUR HOME with friends IN THEIR HOMES!
|Where:||In your home|
|Price for:||Up to 8 Participants|
Do you and your friends have what it takes to evade the clutches of the world’s most notorious pirate?
Follow a trail of clues and complete your mission, while you are hunted on all sides by seafaring villains. This virtual adventure is fun for families with puzzles that will be challenging enough for anyone!
The Clue Solving Adventure:
Its St Patrick’s Day, London 1708 and you have just been caught stealing a set of silver candlesticks from the Captain’s quarters on your ship. To your surprise, rather than a trip to the hangman’s noose, you have been released by Queen Anne herself … but there is a catch … you and your ‘crew’ need to get on board the notorious pirate ship the Blue Moon and deliver Red Beard and his cargo into the hands of the Royal Navy.
A seemingly impossible mission but if successful you will receive a full pardon and a bag of gold. Do you have what it takes to find the pirate Redbeard, infiltrate his crew, and deliver him to the British Navy within the time they have given you?
How it works:
- Price shown is per Mystery purchased.
- Your mystery can be for 2-8 players, but we recommend playing in teams of 2 - 5 players is best.
- Using a custom App, you and your team will need to work together to figure out how to decipher the clues and riddles you receive, but beware, there are a few of twists along the way!
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the game provider, you’ll receive an email with the instructions and the access code. This happens after you have activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free APP and use the access code to activate your ‘Redbeard’s Treasure’ adventure.
- The App has a REMOTE PLAY feature where you can play with family and friends! You may add additional phones / computers within your team AFTER you have started and received your first clue.
- You’ll need at least one computer or tablet for online clue-hunting and Zoom or similar platforms if you want to play with family or friends remotely.
- You’ll receive and answer clues in the App. On some clues you will use your computer and a specific web page to find puzzles. Other clues will test your wits to figure out who the guilty parties are!
- There are 16 clues with three optional breaks along the way.
- Clues will appear in the App. Enter the correctly spelled answer to receive the next clue. Incorrect answers cost time penalties added to your final score.
- Stuck on a clue? You can ask for solution hints. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it!
- Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery.
When: Any Day, Any Time, Wherever you want to play.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
Duration: 90-minutes on average.
Challenge level: Fun for the whole family, with a few testers for adults.
If you are looking for fun things to do or a unique experience gift for friends or family that can bring you together even when you can’t physically be together, Redbeard's Treasure clue solving mystery is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience