Distillery District Breakfast Tour
Discover savoury treats, a little history, and big flavours on a guided Breakfast Tour in Toronto’s Distillery District.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
From savoury to sweet, you’ll experience the Distillery District’s best breakfast and brunch spots.
Begin the day indulging in a rich morning experience in the Distillery District. Arrive before the crowds and indulge in Toronto’s best pastries, coffee, and tea.
Delectable morning delights will be your fingertips as your knowledgeable and entertaining guide dishes up tidbits of Distillery District history. As you are sipping and munching, they’ll show you some of their favourite hidden Distillery District spots.
As one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions, just a short walk from downtown Toronto, the Distillery features more than 70 ground-floor retail and cultural establishments in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the renowned Gooderham & Worts whiskey distillery.
This tour features stops at local Distillery District favourites Arvo Coffee, Brick Street Bakery and Cluny Café & Boulangerie.
- Arvo Coffee: Your tour begins with your choice of freshly brewed coffee or tea at Arvo Coffee, one of Toronto’s favourite spots for a ‘cup of joe’.
- Brick Street Bakery: Brick Street Bakery is a long-time Distillery District neighbour. Their Pork Sausage Rolls are iconic and on your tour menu! Vegetarian? Good news, you’ll love their flavour-packed Brick Street Curry Turnover.
- Cluny Boulangerie: Cluny Boulangerie is one of Toronto’s finest French bakeries. Prepare yourself for a mouth-watering savoury finish to the tour with their iconic breakfast sandwich and a croissant. Available with either spinach or gam, huge flavours come in small sandwiches.
Are you vegetarian? When you reserve your tour day /time with the tour provider, let them they will have meat-free options waiting for you at each stop.
If you are looking for a unique, tasty experience gift for the hard to buy for food lover in your life, this guided Breakfast Tour of Toronto’s European style town square is sure to please!
- All preselected food and drink.
- A passionate local foodie guide.
When: Available year-round Satudays and Sundays at 9:30am*
*subject to availability
Duration: 1 hour and 15minutes
Need to know:
- Minimum of 2 per tour required.
- Maximum 8 people per tour.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
The Distillery District Breakfast Tour takes place in Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience