Experience the ultimate thrill ride with a NASCAR Style Racing Experience at Hamilton’s Flamboro Speedway. Drive a real race car at speeds up to 150mph!
Are you ready to put the pedal to the metal and drive a 400-plus horsepower race car?
This unforgettable experience begins with a driver’s orientation session with veteran racing instructors. They will go over everything you need to know to get your speed up, your lap times down and driving like the NASCAR pros do!
Next comes the part you’ve been waiting for! Get geared up in a driver’s suit and helmet. Climb through the window of a stock car used in competition by Dale Earnhardt Inc., Hendrick Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Roush, or others.
No pace car to follow, no instructor in the car, all laps are hot laps, and passing allowed! How fast you go is up to you!
The pit crew will get you buckled into the 5-point harness and connect your radio earpiece to your helmet. While you’re on the track an instructor will be coaching you the entire time you are soaring around the track, helping you drive safely as you bring your speed up to a mind-blowing level.
*This experience has limited space and only select dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
While you are focused on the track ahead and the roar of the engine is drowning out every other thought, your friends and family can be on the sidelines rooting you on.
This experience gift is a great introduction to the fast and furious world of stock car racing, perfect for someone who loves to go FAST!
- High speed laps around the asphalt oval at Hamilton's Flamboro Speedway.
- Receive instruction from stock car racing professionals both on and off the track.
- Experience the insane power of a 400+ horsepower Late Model stock car.
- It’s just you in the car! Drive like you've never driven before!
Location: Flamboro Speedway, Millgrove near Hamilton, Ontario. VIEW MAP
Need to know:
- The stock cars all have standard transmission. If you need help operating a standard car the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years old.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, helmet with one-way radio, and a HANS Device.
- The maximum height permitted is 6′ 4″.
- The minimum height permitted for drivers is 5′ tall.
- All Drivers and Riders must be able to climb through a window 15” high by 28” wide that sits 35” from the ground.
- Chest and waist cannot exceed 52".
- This experience is weather dependent. If the experience is cancelled due to weather, your experience certificate will be rescheduled for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Wear clothes that will be comfortable under the driver’s suit and closed-toed shoes that allow you to feel the pedals through the sole. A tennis shoe or similar usually works best (no boots).
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00, subject to a $1000.00 deductible. All payments for damages must be paid at the track at the time of the incident. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare but you will be responsible for any damage to the race car.
How To Book Your Experience