Gear up for the most exhilarating stock car racing experience of your life as you roar around the track at Flamboro Speedway. This is the real deal, so buckle up and hang on during this NASCAR style driving experience.
This is as close to real stock car racing as you can ever get!
Hear the V8 engine roar as you race around Flamboro Speedway (just outside of Hamilton, Ontario) and get a feel for what it is like to be a NASCAR racing driver. Press your foot firmly on the gas pedal and launch that highly tuned race car off the banks and into the straight ways.
After a driver's meeting where your instructors teach you about the track and how to get the most out of your racing machine, strap on your helmet and buckle in. It’s time for the ride of your life. Once you’re behind the wheel and out on the track, it's just you, a highly tuned stock car and 400 horsepower of lean mean racing machine!
- July 26, 2020Cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Stayed tuned for 2021 dates.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
- High speed laps on Delaware Speedway, a 1/2 mile oval track.
- You drive a 400+ horsepower stock car.
- You’ll receive instruction from driving professionals.
- Drive like you’ve never driven before.
- All of the stock cars are equipped with standard transmission. If you need help operating a standard vehicle the pit crews will help you exit the pit area and get to speed quickly.
- The design of the racing cars combined with their incredible power to weight ratio make them a exhilarating drive on the short ovals.
- The chassis, combined with a 400 hp GM crate motor, will have you breathless as the car rockets off the corner.
How fast will I be able to go?
- Each level of experience has a target speed. The speeds will vary according to a driver’s individual performance.
Need to know:
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the race car driving programs.
- In the Ride Along program riders must be 14 years old to participate and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All participants are provided with a driver’s suit, a helmet (with one way radio communication) and a HANS Device.
- All Drivers & Riders must be able to climb through a 15” high by 28” wide window that sits 35” from the ground.
- Minimum height is 5' tall. Maximum height is 6′ 4″.Chest and waist can be no bigger than 52".
- Please note that this experience is dependent on weather. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
- Participants need to wear clothes that will be comfortable under the Driver’s/Rider’s suit and closed toe shoes.
- You are financially responsible for all damage caused to the car due to driver error. A Vehicle Protection Plan is available for $75.00. If you purchase this plan the maximum repair cost, you would be required to pay is $1000. All payments for damages must be paid at the track at the time of the incident. Due to the quality of the training and cars, damage is rare. You can purchase optional insurance at the race car track on the day of your event or when you reserve your experience day/time with the experience provider.
If you are looking for an unforgettable birthday, Father’s Day, or Christmas gift idea for him that he will always remember THIS IS IT!
For a great idea for their bachelor or bachelorette party a stock car driving experience is the perfect way to do to get the party day started. They will always remebmer this adrenaline filled experience you gave them!
This stock car racing experience takes place at Flamboro Speedway, Milgrove, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience