Secrets of Vancouver's Stanley Park Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 14 years
Discover the jaw-dropping beauty and sinister stories of Stanley Park. Behind those picturesque gardens, majestic forests, and stunning beaches lies a history of shocking crime scenes, hidden graveyards, and the ghostly lore of Deadman’s Island.
See Stanley Park in a way few people ever get to see it!
Stanley Park is almost 1000 acres of pristine wilderness with half a million trees including giants hundreds of years old, overlooked by snow-capped mountains, framed by water on every side, and packed with wildlife. It’s the city of Vancouver’s greatest treasure.
But there’s more to this park than incredible scenery. It’s also been home to crime, persecution, riots, political intrigue, class warfare, hunting, logging, disease, military installations, remarkable public art, poetry, secret construction mega-projects, ecological catastrophes, scandal, and murder.
Discover the dark secrets of Vancouver's Stanley Park on a whimsical three hour guided walking tour roaming the seawall and trails. You'll experience the sights and sounds of one of the world’s great urban retreats. Your expert guide will take you from the world-famous seawall with glittering vistas of the downtown skyline to dark forested trails home to former crime scenes, secret cemeteries, and ghost trees.
- Hear stories of murder, war, long lost cemeteries, hidden treasure, vigilante justice, and the shocking tale of the “Stanley Park Prowlers".
- Explore the world-famous seawall, forested trails, and hidden corners.
- See famous crime scenes, spectacular downtown vistas, secret cemeteries, historic totem poles, bizarre public art, and colossal old growth trees.
- Hear the true stories of why Stanley Park was opened, how the Lion’s Gate Bridge was built, and what really went down on Deadman’s Island.
- Professional local tour guide
- Fully narrated tour
When: April through November Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 10:00am
Need to know:
- Suitable for ages 14+.
- In the summer please bring a sweater or jacket. It can get chilly in the evenings. In the spring or fall please bring a hat and gloves.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour happens rain or shine. It is recommended you bring an umbrella.
- The maximum number of participants on this tour is 20 people.
Whether you are looking for unique, fun things to do in Vancouver or for a great gift experience, the Secrets of Vancouver's Stanley Park Tour is a sightseeing tour not to be missed!
The Secrets of Vancouver's Stanley Park takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience