Invermere Clue Solving Adventure
Make the mountain town of Invermere BC your personal game board with a clue solving scavenger hunt style adventure. Solve a series of exciting challenges and puzzles as you explore Invermere.
|Where:||Invermere, British Columbia|
|Price for:||Up to 5 participants|
An exciting new way to explore the beautiful town on Invermere!
This fun Clue Solving Adventure combines the excitement of a scavenger hunt, the rush of an adventure race, and the challenge of an escape room.
With your smartphone as your guide you’ll work together to decipher a series of clues to solve a mystery. You can race against the clock or you can meander through town and enjoy the experience at your own pace.
This adventure is a great experience for families, friends, and groups.
How it works:
- Suggested team size is 2 - 5 players. It is most fun when working with other people to find and solve clues.
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the game provider, you’ll receive an email with instructions and the access code. This is done after you’ve activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free APP and use the access code to activate your adventure.
- You’ll then receive a series of clues through the tour App. Each clue leads you on an easy walk to a different location where you will have to solve a puzzle or find a hidden word.
- Along the way, you'll visit local icons, experience stunning scenery and discover unique places.
- Clues are written assuming you have no knowledge of the town and are sequential.
- Submit the correct answer and you will immediately get the next clue. Don’t worry, hints and directions are available, but they’ll cost you a time penalty!
- Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery!
Your exciting Invermere Clue Solving Adventure: The Wronged Writer
Author Oliver Blake has had his story plagiarized by a copycat who has hidden the clues throughout Invermere. Follow the trail and solve the clues to prove his work was copied? Explore Invermere and become inspired by the author’s stories hidden throughout the town.
• Start location: Downtown Invermere
• Start time: Start any day any time. We recommend playing during business hours.
• Walking distance: approximately 2km on flat roads in town with no stairs.
• Average time to complete: 90 - 120 minutes plus optional breaks.
• What you need: At least one fully charged cellphone per team (we advise 2+). Dress for the weather and wear footwear suitable for walking around town.
• Challenge level: moderate with a mix of visual and cryptic clues.
• Children:The content is suitable for children; however, the clues can be quite challenging. We recommend the game for ages 12 and older, ideally playing with adults.
Need to know:
- You are not required to buy anything. There will be opportunities for shopping and dining if you wish.
- Please ensure that your phone is charged before you start. Additional phones can be added at no extra cost. You are only required to use the phone for the APP - no internet browsing or photos.
- Bringing a phone charger is a good idea if your battery is weak. You may charge your phone by speaking to the businesses at your scheduled breaks.
- Data plans are only used to activate the adventure and are not used during play.
If you're looking for family fun things to do in Invermere or you are looking for a great experience gift, try this Invermere Clue Solving Adventure!
How To Book Your Experience