Play-at-Home Clue Solving Adventure – Curse of the King
From the comfort of your home and theirs, embark on a thrilling virtual clue solving adventure with friends and family. Find hidden clues, solve puzzles, and unravel a mystery … a great way to have fun together when you can’t get be together.
|Where:||In your home|
|Price for:||Up to 8 Participants|
Can you prevent a murder before the sands of time run out?
Immerse yourself in a thrilling escape-style online adventure. Using a custom APP, you and your team will need to work together to decipher riddles and clues, but don’t drop your guard, there are a few of twists along the way!
Your Clue Solving Adventure:
It is 1925 and you are the society page journalist at the Daily Harold. You are at the most talked about party of the year, being thrown by an amateur Egyptologist and the richest man in England. Someone has written the word 'Murder' on your invitation and underlined 'midnight'. It seems someone inside the castle wants you stop another murder from being committed. Do you and your team have what it takes to solve the mystery and stop a murder?
How it works:
- Price shown is per Mystery purchased.
- Your clue solving adventure can be for 2-8 players, but we recommend that it is best playing in teams of 2 - 5 players.
- Using a custom App, you and your team will need to work together to solve the clues and riddles you receive. Watch out! There are some twists along the way!
- Once you’ve registered your adventure and selected your start date with the game provider, you’ll receive an email with the instructions and the access code. This happens after you have activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website.
- Download the free APP and use the access code to activate your ‘Curse of the King’ adventure.
- You’ll need at least one computer or tablet for online clue-hunting and Zoom or similar platforms if you want to play with family or friends remotely.
- The App has a REMOTE PLAY feature where you can play with family and friends! You may add additional phones / computers within your team AFTER you have begun and received your first clue.
- You’ll receive and answer clues within the App. On some clues you will use your computer and a specific web page to find puzzles. Other clues will test your wits to figure out who the villain is!
- There are 16 clues with three optional breaks along the way.
- Clues will appear in the App. Enter the correctly spelled answer to receive the next clue. Incorrect answers cost time penalties added to your final score.
- You can ask for solution hints if you are stuck on a clue. These hints cost time penalties added to your final score but used strategically they may be well worth it.
- Complete all the clues and solve the final mystery!
When: Any Day, Any Time, Wherever you want to play.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
Duration: 90-minutes on average.
Challenge level: fun for the whole family, with a few testers for adults.
If you are looking for fun things to do or for a unique experience gift to give family and friends that brings you together when you can’t physically be together, Curse of the King online solving mystery is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience