Axe Throwing Lesson, Niagara Falls
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Niagara Falls, Ontario|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Age restriction:||Minimum age for participation - 12 years|
Learn from how to throw axes through the air and hit right on target. Test your accuracy and skill with this exciting 60-minute lesson.
Remember, it's all about technique not strength.
Find your inner warrior on one of the hottest trends in adventure fun: Axe Throwing! You'll receive 1 hour of outdoor axe throwing instruction and practice, starting with the necessary safety and training from a qualified instructor.
With a friendly, experienced instructor by your side, you'll learn techniques and tips that will help you perfect your aim and shoot on target.
No previous experience is required.
During your axe throwing lesson, you’ll learn the basic steps to throwing:
- Holding an axe / hatchet
- Passing hatchets
- Arm positioning
- Relaxing after the throw
- Retrieving from wooden targets
- One hour axe throwing lesson from an experienced instructor.
- Safety briefing at the start of the lesson.
- Safety gear and equipment needed.
When:Available year-round Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays 11:00am to 6:00pm*
*Subject to availability
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years old.
- You will be outdoors for the entire lesson.
- Lessons run in most weather conditions, but may be cancelled due to extreme cold or other unsafe conditions. In the event of a weather cancellation the experience provider will be rescheduled.
- Please wear multiple layers in cold weather.
- Range distance = 3m.
If you are looking for fun things to do in Niagara or St. Catharines area or for a unique experience gift, this Axe Throwing Lesson is the way to go.
This experience takes place at Fonthill, a short drive form Niagara Falls and St. Catharines, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience