Whale Watching Tour from Parksville, BC
Discover the thrill of watching whales as they swim and play in the secluded waters of the northern Salish Sea off the coast of Vancouver Island. Whales, wildlife, and spectacular scenery await you on a 2 or 4 hour whale watching eco-tour.
|Where:||Parksville, Vancouver Island, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Whale Watching Wildlife Tour, Parksville - Adult - 2 hours
Adult = 13 years of age or older.
Whale Watching Wildlife Tour, Parksville - Child - 2 hours
Children = 4 - 12 years of age.
Whale Watching Wildlife Tour, Parksville - Adult - 4 hours
Adult = 13 years of age or older. Guaranteed whales! If you do not see a whale you can come back again for free!
Whale Watching Wildlife Tour, Parksville - Children - 4 hours
Children = 4 - 12 years of age. Guaranteed whales! If you do not see a whale you can come back again for free!
Experience see whales and wildlife in their natural habitat!
This is your chance to chance for an intimate encounter with Biggs Killer Whales, Orcas, Humpback Whales, Pacific White Sided Dolphins, Pacific Harbour Seals, Harbour Porpoise, Sea Lions, Bald Eagles and stunning scenery.
Your tour will be led group led by a passionate Captain and naturalist who, when they see whales, they know exactly who that whale is, their siblings, their mothers, and their personalities!
Your tour’s route will be based on the most recent wildlife sighting reports and the best weather conditions. You will be searching for whale and wildlife encounters in areas where few other boats venture to.
These whale watching eco-tours from Parksville are a great trip for people who are wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, families or anyone who wants to enjoy a more relaxing and laid-back experience on the water.
The Zodiac vessels the tour operator uses have been designed to have the quietest sound footprint in the industry for the whales and marine mammals you’ll view. The 12 passenger open vessels have a small onboard washroom, a hydrophone to listen to the whales, state of the art electronics, and are capable of operating in the roughest sea conditions. They provide a fun, exhilarating and safe ride.
- Led by an expert Captain and naturalist.
- Parksville is located in the heart of Biggs Killer Whales and Humpback Whales travel territories. The tour provider had a 97% sighting success rate in the 2020 season.
- A small group tour of 12 passengers or less.
- A tour with a guide who is dedicated to ethical and responsible whale watching and wildlife viewing.
When: Daily tours March - October
Departure point: Parksville, Vancouver Island BC VIEW MAP
Need to know:
- 4-hour tour Whale Guarantee: If you do not see a whale on your tour you are invited you to come again for free.
- The guarantee does not apply to 2-hours tours.
- Full Day Tour is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Upon arrival, you will be fitted for a warm floatation suit and given gloves, goggles, a hat and sunscreen. It is recommended you wear comfortable pants and a warm jacket or sweater.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this wildlife and whale watching tour.
Be sure to check whale watching off your list of fun things to do on Vancouver Island, BC.
How To Book Your Experience