Downtown Victoria City and Food Tour
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Enjoy a delicious two-hour walking food tour of downtown Victoria. Discover some the best hidden culinary gems in Victoria while visiting historic sights including St. Andrew’s Cathedral, The Royal Theater and bustling Fort Street.
The Downtown Victoria City and Food Tour is a great opportunity to discover new favorite spots, buy some locally made food items, and meet the owners that make this area so inviting. You’ll get to chat with chefs and shop owners along the way and see why this area has become Victoria’s thriving culinary scene.
Your tour starts at the ingredient-driven French bistro The Courtney Room that was recently listed as one of the top new restaurants in Canada by En Route Magazine. Here you’ll sample some local seafood and a sophisticated “tater tot.” The tour continues to the Artisan Wine Shop for a BC wine tasting. Did you know that 95% of British Columbia wine is consumed within BC and that BC is now the largest producing wine region in Canada?
Next, you’ll dive right into Victoria’s best kept secrets like a mole-infused taco from La Taquisa , warm cookies from The Cookie Guy, house-cured cheeses and meats from Choux Choux Charcuterie, a selection of Middle Eastern street food from Yalla, a unique Asian-inspired tea from ParTea, and finally some mind-blowing dessert from Crust Bakery, voted the city’s best bakery.
- Enjoy a BC wine tasting from a local wine shop.
- Sample various sweets form Victoria's most popular bakery.
- Guided tour of historic downtown with multiple sights including St. Andrew’s Cathedral.
- Over 15+ samples of food & beverages from 8 different stops.
- Small group walking tour with expert local guide.
When: Available year-roundTuesday - Saturday 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Meeting place:The Courtney Room, 619 Courtney Street, Victoria
Need to know:
- This tour has avegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time. Please note that the tour can not accommodate for the following allergies: gluten or severe peanut.
Capacity is a maximum 12 guests and a minimum 2 guests.
Walking Distance is approximatley 1.5 km. with a total walking time of approximately 30 minutes.
Price includes all food and beverage tastings and expert tour guide.
- Please note tour is subject to change depending on availability of the tour partners.
Tour runs regardless of weather.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Victoria or a delicious unique gift, this food tour is perfect!
The Downtown Victoria City and Food Tourtakes place at Victoria, British Columbia.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience