Downtown Victoria City and Food Tour
Enjoy a delicious two-hour walking food tour of downtown Victoria. Discover some the best hidden culinary gems in Victoria while visiting historic sights including St. Andrew’s Cathedral, The Royal Theater and bustling Fort Street.
|Where:||Victoria, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
A delicious walking tour of downtown Victoria, BC!
The Downtown Victoria City and Food Tour is a great opportunity to discover new favorite spots, buy some locally made food items, and meet the owners that make this area so inviting. You’ll get to chat with chefs and shop owners along the way and see why this area has become Victoria’s thriving culinary scene.
Your tour starts at the Steamship Terminal Building at 470 Belleville Street. You’ll get an introduction to Victoria with great views of iconic Inner Harbour buildings such as The Empress Hotel and The Legislature Building.
The tour then dives right into Victoria’s best kept tasty secrets like house-cured meats & cheeses from Bull & Sons Deli, fresh Vietnamese Banh Mi , a haloumi cheese salad from Yalla, a unique Asian-inspired tea from SH91, a mole-infused taco from La Taquisa, macarons, and savoury pastries from Crust Bakery, voted the city’s best bakery.
- Enjoy a BC wine tasting from a local wine shop.
- Sample various sweets form Victoria's most popular bakery.
- Guided tour of historic downtown with multiple sights including St. Andrew’s Cathedral.
- Over 10+ samples of food & beverages from 6-7 foodie stops.
- Small group walking tour with expert local guide.
Duration: 2 hours
When:Available year-round Tuesdays thru Saturdays 2:30pm
Need to know:
- This tour can accommodate most allegies including a gluten allergy.
- Capacity is a maximum 10 guests and a minimum 2 guests.
- Walking Distance is approximatley 1.5 km. with a total walking time of approximately 30 minutes.
- Price includes all food and beverage tastings and expert tour guide.
- Please note tour is subject to change depending on availability of the tour partners.
- Tour runs regardless of weather.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Victoria or a delicious unique gift, this food tour is perfect!
The Downtown Victoria City and Food Tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience