Vancouver Zombie Scavenger Hunt
Vancouver Zombie Scavenger Game is an interactive game that leads you through downtown Vancouver and tests your ability to survive after a Zombie Apocalypse. Collect as many survival items for your colony as you can in 1 hour while avoiding the living dead.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||Up To 10 Participants|
Can you survive the Zombie Apocalypse in Vancouver?
The whole world is in chaos with Zombies outnumbering the living 10 to 1. Small colonies of the living are struggling to survive .You are part of a small colony, just outside of Vancouver. You need to go downtown to scavenge for survival supplies with your team members.
YOUR MISSION: Using your smartphone, you and your team members will search the downtown Vancouver area, beginning outside the Vancouver Art Gallery. You will be communicating with a remote survival guide as you play the game. You'll be given a list of items on the app (bandages, vehicles, food, necessities, and more) with only 60-minutes to find these items and take a picture through the app to earn points. The more items you find, the more points you get and the more likely you are to survive.
The task will not be easy! Downtown Vancouver is overwhelmed with relentless zombies and rival colonies are moving in. If you drop your guard, rival colonies will take what you worked hard to find. Along the way, you will be asked to do some challenges or answer some trivia questions.
If you're playing with a larger group, you can divide up into teams and play against each other to see who can find all the items first! You can put the scavenger hunt app on as many phones as you'd like.
This game is family friendly.
No actual zombies are involved in the scavenger hunt!
How it works:
- Zombie Scavenger Hunt is a digital scavenger hunt played using an app on your phone.
- Registration instructions will be provided to you once you have activated your Breakaway Experiences' certificate.
- When you are ready to play, you’ll register with the experience provider.
- You'll then to download the app called "GooseChase" onto your smartphone to play the scavenger hunt.
- On the day and time you want to play, you’ll go to your starting location, outside the Vancouver Art Gallery, and follow the directions provided to you in the Zombie Scavenger app.
- You won’t be alone. Your remote host/guide will be monitoring your progress via the App every step of the way. You can chat with them on the App throughout the game to receive hints, tips and help if you need it.
- Self-guided scavenger hunt style walking activity.
- 1 hour with a remote interactive survival guide.
Duration: 1 hour
When: Zombie Scavenger Hunt customer support hours are Tuesday-Sunday from 9am-5pm. If you'd like, you can play anytime, outside the customer support hours.
Need to know:
- You can have up to 10 people on a team. Between 4 and 6 people is the optimum group size.
- Nobody will be physically there with you during the game, dressed as Zombies. Everything is done through your smartphone.
- You are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you locate an item, all you have to do is take a picture to prove you found it.
- To play the game you will need an iOS or Android Smartphone with data plan.
If you're looking for fun things to do in Vancouver with friends and family, or for a unique experience gift for someone who likes a scavenger hunt style adventure, Vancouver Zombie Scavenger Hunt game is the way to go!
How To Book Your Experience