Vancouver City and Seals Scenic Boat Tour
Get ready for an exhilarating 1.5 Hour sightseeing Zodiac boat tour of Vancouver Harbour. As you travel along the coastline of English Bay and along Stanley Park, you’ll visit a thriving seal colony, False Creek, and the iconic Siwash Rock.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
City & Seals Vancouver Boat Tour.
Price shown is per person.
Get ready to discover Vancouver from the water!
Your Vancouver boat tour begins at Granville Island where you’ll hop aboard a 30-foot Zodiac boat. Your guide will share stories about the history of Granville Island, the Burrard Street Bridge, Bard on the Beach, the Eugenia Building, along with views of multi-million-dollar celebrity homes, and geological facts.
You’ll cruise out into Vancouver Harbour, out to Lighthouse Park, over to the Seal Colony and into False Creek which separates downtown Vancouver from the rest of the city.
Along the way, you'll see attractions such as Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge, English Bay Beach, Siwash Rock, Kitsilano Beach, Yaletown, offshore freighters, the beautiful homes of West Vancouver and much more. Plus, an opportunity for unforgettable seal encounters and unrivalled access to Vancouver’s local wildlife.
- Scenic boat cruise around Vancouver's stunning waterways.
- Eco-friendly adventure aboard a nimble Zodiac watercraft.
- Chance to see wildlife up-close at nearby seal colony.
- Unique views of Kitsilano Beach & Granville Island.
- 1.5 hour Vancouver harbour tour
- Knowledgeable guide and driver
- Optional warm and waterproof cruising suit on cooler days
Duration: 90 minutes
Season: Daily tours from May to September. Weekends in April.
Need to know:
- Departure is from Granville Island.
- Public tours: maximum capacity is 12 passengers per boat.
- Minimum height requirement to participate is 4 feet.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of four people. If it is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Whether you’re a Vancouver local or this is your first trip to British Columbia, check this Vancouver harbour cruise off your list of day trips and fun things to do in Vancouver.
This experience takes place at Vancouver British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience