Vancouver Granville Island Food Tour
Explore the sights and flavours of Vancouver’s renowned Granville Island. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready for a mouth-watering 2-hour guided food tour.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
Vancouver Granville Island Food Tour - Adult
Vancouver Granville Island Food Tour - Child
Vancouver Granville Island Food Tour - Infant
Discover Granville Island’s tasty gems!
Your culinary adventure begins with meeting your friendly guide at the Granville Island Ferry Dock and enjoying a ferry ride to over to Granville Island. Once there, your guide will lead you through the island, past a myriad of restaurants, galleries, parks, stores, galleries, and theatres, en route to your first food stop.
Your first destination is for a unique mini pizza on brioche and a delicious flaky croissant. Your guide will then lead you through beautiful Ron Basford Park, to your next tasty stop where you will have the opportunity to choose one of three incredible flatbreads - Prosciutto Arugula, Souvlaki, or Italian Ham, and enjoy as you bask in the stunning panoramic views of False Creek.
You will then head to your next food stop for dessert - a mouth-watering handmade donut sure to delight your sweet tooth. As you are enjoying your donut, you will have the opportunity to stroll through Granville Island’s famous Public Market, home to over 50 independent food purveyors.
Happily full, your tour will then makes its way back to the ferry with your guide and to your starting point at the dock.
Whether you are looking for a fun day out in Vancouver or to discover the best food on Granville Island, this food tour is the way to go!
- Discover great places to eat in Vancouver’s Granville Market.
- Walk through Ron Basford Park.
- A small group tour with an experienced, knowledgeable guide.
- All preselected food.
- Ferry ride to and from Granville Island.
When: Available year-round daily*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- The tour size is limited to 7 participants.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and dress for the weather.
- The tour operates rain or shine.
- Please arrive at the meeting location at least 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off in downtown Vancouver.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included, optional and always appreciated..
This tasty guided walking food tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience