For a truly romantic, unforgettable experience, enjoy a private helicopter tour and 1 hour stop in the Rocky Mountain wilderness with someone special.
Surprise the one you love with a memorable Rocky Mountains experience on this private Love In The Rockies Helicopter Tour.
Deep in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, you’ll lift off to an incredible view of Abraham Lake and soar at a cool 100mph, 9000 ft (2900m) over Cline Pass.
Enjoy the amazing alpine views as you soar above the snow-capped peaks, vast glaciers and white-water rivers. Your helicopter will land in the wilderness, where you’ll have an to hour hike, snowshoe or just relax and soak up the spectacular scenery together.
1) 20 minutes flight time + 1 hour mountain top stop
2) 42 minutes flight time + 1 hour mountain top stop
What 's included:
- 20 or 42 minute private helicopter tour.
- 1 hour wilderness stop.
- Demi-bottle of sparkling wine and a decadent dessert.
- Photograph of your adventure.
Need to know:
- Flights operate year around.
- Prices shown include landing fees ($8.00) and Carbon Tax ($5%)
- Suitable for all ages.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds per passenger.
- Flights may be cancelled due to weather conditions at the venue’s discretion.
Whether you are celebrating a proposal, anniversary or any special occasion, do it in style with the incredible Love In The Rockies Helicopter Tour.
The helicopter tour's Icefields Adventure Base is located near the Columbia Icefields and deep in the Rocky Mountains for backcountry adventure and exclusive glacier and waterfall viewing. (25 minutes east of the Icefields Parkway)
If you are driving from Lake Louise, the heliport is approximately 1.5 hours North.If you are driving from Jasper, the heliport is approximately 2.5 hours SouthVIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
CANADIAN SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE!
The Love In The Rockies Helicopter Tour has been officially designated as part of the Signature Experiences Collection® by the Canadian Tourism Commission. The CTC believes that this esteemed group of selectees exemplify “once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences...and show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about”.