Half Day Horseback Ride with Cowboy Supper, Pemberton BC
Experience the untamed spirit of the British Columbia’s backcountry. Ride into the beautiful sub-alpine backcountry on a guided horseback ride around Birkenhead Lake followed by a good ol’ Cowboy Supper.
|Where:||Pemberton, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking Birkenhead Valley as you embark on an unforgettable horseback riding journey, culminating in an evening at a secluded backcountry camp in the heart of Birkenhead.
No matter whether this is your first time in the saddle, or you rode years ago, you will enjoy horseback riding through the wilds of British Columbia, a short drive from Whistler and Pemberton. Under the guidance of a friendly and knowledgeable guide, you will climb steep, well maintained mountain trails to scenic viewpoints. During this exhilarating horse-riding adventure, you’ll marvel at the agility and serenity of your sure-footed mountain horse as it lopes along a beautiful woodland trail and steps quietly through the beautiful mountain side.
Savor the true essence of the frontier with a sumptuous BBQ Cowboy Supper, featuring the finest locally sourced meats (choose from succulent steak, tender chicken, or juicy pork chops), accompanied by a medley of seasonal vegetables, legendary baked beans, and a yummy homemade dessert served in a charming glass jar.
Relax by the campfire under the glow of the evening sunset, and before you know it, you’ll be heading to the trailhead for your return to civilization.
For an exhilarating combination of fresh air, Coastal Mountains scenery, horse riding and a hearty cowboy dinner, head out on this unforgettable half day horse back riding experience.
This experience is for a minimum of 4 riders.
When: Available May - October Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 12:45pm*
*subject to availability
- A friendly horse
- Professional guide
- Cowboy dinner at the base camp
- All necessary equipment including use of helmet
Need to know:
- Maximum rider weight permitted is 275lbs.
- Minimum age for participation is 7 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height requirement is 4 feet (48 inches) tall.
- The level of your riding ability will be matched to the character of the horse chosen for you. The horses are very good with guests of all riding abilities.
- Please wear long pants and closed-toed boots or shoes, preferably with heels.
- This adventurous guided Pemberton horseback riding adventure is suitable for novices and experienced riders alike.
If you are looking for an unforgettable gift or fun things to do in Whistler and Pemberton then this Horseback Riding at Birkenhead Lake with Cowboy Supper experience is the ticket!
This experience takes place at Pemberton, BC, a short drive from Whistler. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience