Whistler Finer Things Dinner Tour
Discover the best flavours of Whistler during the Finer Things Dinner Tour, a progressive tasting menu with visits to 4 award winning Whistler restaurants. At each venue you’ll taste fine local cuisine from award-winning chefs and you'll visit an incredible 15,000 bottle wine cellar where you’ll learn to sabre a champagne bottle.
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||Open beginning May 01, 2021|
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Four award winning Whistler restaurants, 4 delicious courses including a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar!
Take a break from hitting the slopes and hiking the alpine forest to indulge in some fine British Columbia cuisine. If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler’s best tastes, then this tour of the best restaurants in Whistler is for you!
- Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
- A progressive dinner tour of 4 award winning Whistler restaurants.
- Learn the old French tradition of sabering open a bottle of Champagne with a sword, in a 15,000 bottle wine cellar.
- 4-hour dinner tour with guide.
- 4 full courses and additional tastings.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers.
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: Available year-roundwith daily departures
You'll visit the impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar underneath the restaurant where guests learn to saber open a bottle of champagne with a sword.Executive Chef and 2008 Canadian Culinary Champion, Melissa Craig, prepares an amuse-bouche tasting plate that varies with what she has fresh in the kitchen and is sure to be delicious.
Cajun crusted blackened Ahi tuna is the featured dish. If you prefer there's also beef tenderloin in a teriyaki sesame sauce or vegetable spring rolls on a bed of field strawberries and fresh greens.
Quattro at Whistler
Enjoy Wild Pacific salmon with arugala salad with orange fennel vinaigrette or veal scaloppini with tomato, bocconcini. Both aresided with a signature Quattro pasta.Vegetarian pasta dish available.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
A Whistler food tour wouldn't be complete without a stop into the only chocolate shop in Whistler where the products are freshly made. Here, you'll get to enjoy a delicious piece of homemade fudge or bowl of ice cream.
Finish the evening with Chef's artisan cheese plate or a seasonal dessert. Guests often kick back in the lounge atmosphere for coffee, tea or cocktails following the tour.
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 5:00pm.
- Dress: Smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- Wine pairings must be purchased directly and can be added upon arrival for $35 + applicable taxes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique tasty gift, the Whistler Finer Things Dinner Tour is the perfect experience gift!
The unique tour of Whistler restaurants takes place at Whistler, British Columbia.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
CANADIAN SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE!
Whistler Tasting Tours has been officially designated as part of the Signature Experiences Collection® by the Canadian Tourism Commission. The CTC believes that this esteemed group of selectees exemplify “once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences...and show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about”.