Whistler Finer Things Dinner Tour
Discover the best flavours of Whistler during the Finer Things Dinner Tour, a progressive tasting menu with visits to 4 award winning Whistler restaurants. At each venue you’ll taste fine local cuisine from award-winning chefs and you'll visit an incredible 15,000 bottle wine cellar where you’ll learn to sabre a champagne bottle.
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Four award winning Whistler restaurants, 4 delicious courses and a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar!
Take a break from hitting the slopes and hiking the alpine forest to indulge in some fine British Columbia cuisine. If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler’s best tastes, then this tour of the best restaurants in Whistler is for you!
- Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
- A progressive dinner tour of 4 award winning Whistler restaurants.
- Learn the old French tradition of sabering open a bottle of Champagne with a sword, in a 15,000 bottle wine cellar.
- Dinner tour with guide with 4 full courses and additional tastings.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers.
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: Available year-round with daily departures
You'll visit the impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar beneath the restaurant and learn to saber open a bottle of champagne with a sword. The Executive will prepare an amuse-bouche tasting plate that varies with what they have fresh in the kitchen and is sure to be delicious.
For the tour appetizer, choose between a Prime Beef Slider, Hy’s famous Vegetarian Meatloaf, or their Seared Tuna.
Quattro at Whistler
Full main course choice of Steelhead with fregola, fennel, cured tomatoes, and shellfish succo, or Brome Lake Duck with creamy polenta, agrodolce and asparagus & agrodolce, or Fusilli Tartufati with local wild mushrooms, sage, and truffle cream,or the Fusilli Tartufati for vegetarians.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
A Whistler food tour wouldn't be complete without a stop into the only chocolate shop in Whistler where the products are freshly made. You'll get to savour a delicious piece of homemade fudge or bowl of ice cream.
Finish the evening with Chef's artisan cheese plate accompanied with local craft jelly. Kick back in the lounge atmosphere for cocktails, coffee, or tea following the tour.
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 5:00pm.
- Dress: Smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- Wine pairings must be purchased directly and can be added upon arrival for $35 + applicable taxes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique tasty gift, the Whistler Finer Things Dinner Tour is the perfect experience gift!
The unique tour of Whistler restaurants takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
CANADIAN SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE!
Whistler Tasting Tours has been officially designated as part of the Signature Experiences Collection® by the Canadian Tourism Commission. The CTC believes that this esteemed group of selectees exemplify “once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences...and show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about”.