Edmonton Hot Air Balloon Ride
Old price: $325.00
Experience the exhilaration of a sunrise or sunset hot air balloon flight over Edmonton. Discover the magic of soaring over a changing landscape, suspended in a basket under a glorious hot air balloon.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Get ready for a peaceful yet exhilarating hot air balloon ride!
Receive a $50 Breakaway Experiences' Gift Card with your Hot Air Ballon Ride order!
For more details >
Experience Edmonton from a perspective unlike any other as you drift above the beautiful Edmonton River Valley area.
When you are ready, you’ll climb into the basket as the pilot heats the air inside the balloon. When it becomes lighter than air the hot air balloon will gracefully ascend to over 1,000 feet, offering spectacular views of the beautiful Alberta countryside, so don’t forget your camera!
You will move in tandem with the winds for approximately an hour, providing you with plenty of time to relax and enjoy this wonderful sensation. As is tradition for ballooning, adventurers of the appropriate age end their flight with a champagne toast and memories that last a lifetime. So, whether you are looking for a unique gift or for a way to celebrate a special occasion, this Edmonton Hot Air Balloon Ride is the ticket for memories that last a lifetime.
- One hour approx. hot air balloon flight.
- Return transport back to the launch site.
- A champagne celebration on landing. **Champagne on hold for the time being due to COVID **
- May thru September subject to availability.
- Valid for ‘Anytime Flight’ Monday to Sunday AM / PM.
- Flights take place at Sunrise or approximatley 2 hours prior to Sunset. Times will vary upon the time of year the flight is scheduled.
Duration: The Edmonton Hot Air Balloon Rides have a flight time of approximately 1 hour and a total duration of approximately 4 hours including time for check-in, travel to the launch location, asafety briefing, setup, packing and return to the meeting location.
Need to know:
- Minimum age for children is 8 years and needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers must be able to climb in and out of the basket, stand for the entire flight and walk out of a field if necessary.
- Minimum height requirement is 48 inches / 122 centimetres.
- The launch site for the flight will be confirmed when you reserve your flight time with the tour provider.
- Balloons can carry between 8 to 12 passengers, depending on the basket size, making it easy to accommodate families or groups. The balloons have turning vents so the pilot can rotate the balloon during flight, giving everyone a 360-degree view.
- Due to insurance restrictions, passengers cannot fly if they have recently had surgery, injuries, hip/back/knee problems, health concerns, physical limitations, severe auditory problems or is/may be pregnant.
- It is recommended you wear casual, comfortable clothing. Flat, solid footwear is essential (no sandals or high heels please). It’s no colder in the air than on the ground but you will be outdoors for 3-4 hours, so dress for the temperature of the day. Bringing a jacket or light sweater might make you more comfortable if it is cool first thing in the morning or after we land in the evening.
- Each passenger will be required to complete a Passenger Liability Waiver.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent sport and you can only fly when the conditions are safe. Good visibility, light winds, no rain and no storms in the area are required. If the weather is not safe, the pilot will cancel the flight and you simply reschedule for another date that suits you.
This hot air balloon ride experience takes place at Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience