Eat Like A Canadian Food Tour
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS
Victoria, British Columbia
Sample iconic Canadian dishes and learn more about the history of Victoria on the Eat Like A Canadian Food Tour. From local ingredients to historic dishes, this tasty tour is the best way to experience Canadian culinary culture.
Taste some of the more traditional Canadian dishes and learn the stories behind them.
This 3-hour guided tour starts at Fisherman’s Wharf. You will get a behind-the-scenes look at the processing plant and try some amazing local seafood, like candied salmon, at Finest At Sea. You’ll then head to the colourful Fisherman’s Wharf to sample a traditional Canadian Poutine. The next stop is at the award-winning seafood restaurant The Blue Crab. With an amazing view of the harbour, you’ll sample a crab cake, their most popular dish, paired with a Caesar cocktail, Canada’s most popular drink.
After a leisurely stroll through historic James Bay to the Inner Harbour, the tour stops at the Courtyard Cafe for a nanaimo bar and the Courtney Room for some French-bistro dishes.
The tour ends with a BC wine tasting at Artisan Wine. To remember this tasy tour, you'll receive a souvenir bottle of maple syrup.
Iconic sights you’ll see include The Parliament Buildings, Pendray Inn & Tea House, The Empress hotel, , the Inner Harbour and much more.
This is the perfect tour to sample Canadian cuisine and see all the top sights in Victoria’s downtown core.
- Sample all-Canadian dishes including a Canadian Cocktail and BC wine.
- Guided tour of Fisherman's Wharf, Government House, and the Inner Harbour.
- Learn about the history of Victoria and hear stories about what makes Canadian cuisine special.
- 10+ samples of food & beverages from 7 culinary stops including a cocktail.
- Small group walking tour with expert local guide.
When: May thru September Monday – Sunday 2pm - 5pm
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting place: Finest At Sea, 27 Erie St.,Victoria
Need to know:
- A non-alcohol beverage is provided for youth and for non-drinkers.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tour operates regardless of weather.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time. Most allergies can be accommodated on this tour however shellfish allergy can not be accommodated.
- A vegetarian option is available and must be requested when your reserve your tour time.
- Capacity is a maximum of 12 guests and a minimum 2.
- Walking Distance is approximately 2.5 km. Total walking time is approximately 1 hour.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Victoria or the perfect experience gift, the Eat Like A Canadian Food Tour is sure to satisfy any appetite!
The Eat Like A Canadian Food Tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience