Toronto Distillery District Walking Tour
Explore what was once the largest distillery in the British Empire and has transformed into Toronto’s modern-day Distillery District. Gain insight on a 1-hour walking tour amidst beautiful Victorian Industrial architecture and learn about their history, including intoxicating tales of a drunk city and business intrigue.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Called “One of Toronto’s Top 10 Walking Tours” by Blog TO.
Your entertaining and talented guide lead you around the Distillery District’s Victorian Industrial architecture, sharing amusing anecdotes along the way. You’ll spend an hour being enthralled by tales of an intoxicated city, business intrigue and an alcohol company that, before it was shuttered in 1990. Along the way, you’ll be shown some of the best secret Distillery District spots and photo locations.
The Distillery features more than 70 ground-floor cultural and retail establishments in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the renowned Gooderham & Worts whiskey distillery.
As one of Canada’s hottest tourist attractions, just a short walk from downtown Toronto, there is always something happening at The Distillery District.
- Tour the largest collection of industrial Victorian buildings in Canada and immerse yourself in fascinating history and architecture.
- Discover the boozy, notorious side of Toronto's history.
- Visit Mill Street, the area’s first brewery to open in 100 years.
When: Available year-round Tuesday - Sunday*
Need to know:
- Subject to Availability*.
- Maximum of 10 people per tour.
- Fully accessible route available upon request when you reserve your tour time with the tour provider.
- The tour operates in almost any weather conditions and can keep the tour 85% indoors. The tour will not operate in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, moderate-heavy rain, or snowy conditions that could be hazardous.
Whether this is your first time to Toronto, or you are a Toronto local, this sightseeing tour of the Distillery District makes a great gift and is one to add to your list of fun things to do in Toronto!
The Distillery District Walking Tour takes place in Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience