City & Seals Vancouver Boat Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
Discover the sights and sounds of Vancouver’s waterways in a high-powered Zodiac. As you travel along the coastline of English Bay, out to Light House Park, the Seal Colony, and False Creek you’ll really get to know Vancouver from the water on this 90-minute guided, sightseeing boat tour.
A fun, fast way to view Vancouver from the sea.
Your Vancouver boat tour begins at Granville Island where you’ll hop aboard a 30-foot Zodiac boat. Your guide will share stories about the history of Granville Island, the Burrard Street Bridge, the Eugenia Building, Bard on the Beach and more.
You’ll travel out into Vancouver Harbour, cruising along the coastline of English Bay, out to Lighthouse Park, over to the Seal Colony and into False Creek which separates downtown Vancouver from the rest of the city. Along the way, you'll see attractions such as Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge, English Bay Beach, Siwash Rock, Kitsilano Beach, Yaletown, offshore freighters, the beautiful homes of West Vancouver and much more.
- Scenic boat cruise around Vancouver's stunning waterways.
- Eco-friendly adventure aboard a nimble Zodiac watercraft.
- Chance to see wildlife up-close at nearby seal colony.
- Unique views of Kitsilano Beach & Granville Island.
- 1.5 hour Vancouver harbour tour
- Knowledgeable guide and driver
Duration: 90 minutes
Season: Daily tours from May to September. Weekends in April.
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is 8 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of four people. If it is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
From the towering container ships amid stunning city views to seals at play, the City and Seals Vancouver Boat Tour is the perfect way to enjoy summer in Vancouver. Whether you’re a Vancouver native or this is your first trip to British Columbia, add this Vancouver harbour cruise to your list of day trips and fun things to do in Vancouver.
This experience takes place at Vancouver British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience