Discover the mouth-watering world of Winnipeg breweries during this tasty four-hour craft beer tours, a carefree way to immerse yourself in the city’s thriving brewing culture.
Explore the Winnipeg microbrewery scene - One beer at a time!
Led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide, you can discover the best handcrafted beers, local breweries and brewpubs Winnipeg has to offer. Get an inside look at how craft beer is made and chat with the Winnipeg brewery owners and operators about what makes them HOP.
The tour starts at Little Brown Jug. Next, its on to One Great City Brewing Co. for a tour of the brewery, a gourmet sandwich, fries and beer flight. The tour continues with three more hopping stops!
Stops on the tour may include 4 of the following:
An energetic and knowledgeable tour guide.
A visit to 4 microbreweries.
An in depth, behind the scenes look at one of the stops.
Pick up and drop off at a pre-designated meeting spot.
Water to keep you hydrated.
More locally crafted beer samples than you will be expecting!
When:Available year-round, Fridays and Saturdays
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Dress comfortably and avoid open toe shoes in brewery.
- All tours have a six-passenger minimum. If by the day before your tour, there are less than four people booked you will be contacted by the tour provider to offer you some options.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Winnipeg or a unique gift, this tour Winnipeg microbreweries makes the perfect experience gifts for every level of beer connoisseur!.
How To Book Your Experience