Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Pairing Class, Toronto
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||On COVID-hold for the time being|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Indulge yourself in the three simple pleasures that tickle the taste buds, stimulate the senses and please the palate with the Wine, Cheese and Chocolate class.
Discover the ins and outs of wine, cheese and chocolate pairing.
The taste sensation of pairing fine wine with chocolates and cheeses is a mouth-watering experience. During this delectable wine tasting journey, you’ll learn the story of chocolate from bean to bar, the cheese making process, styles and aging and discover new and old-world wines.
You’ll gain an understanding of vertical tastings, flights, the do's and don't of pairings, proper tasting methods, how to make the perfect cheese board but most of all how to enjoy each of these separately or together.
If you have a love for all things wine, cheese and chocolate and you want to learn more about each, then this unique workshop is for you!
- Discover your own unique taste preferences and pairings, under expert guidance,
- Dive into the world of chocolate and learn its story from bean to bar.
- Learn the intricacies of the cheese making process.
- 3-hour class pairing chocolates, cheeses and wines.
- All preselected food & drink including a wide variety of cheese, chocolate, charcuterie and wines.
- Small-group class led by an expert culinary instructor.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.
- On COVID-hold for time being
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Need to know:
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
Whether you are looking to learn more about wine pairing or for a fun date night activity, this Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Pairing Class is the ticket and makes a great experience gift for family and friends!
This scrumpious class takes place at Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience