The ultimate Whistler summer adventure! Two incredible tours for one low price: whitewater rafting on the Green River and driving through the Whistler backcountry on a spectacular RZR off-roading tour.
Get ready for an adventurous day!
This raft and ride experience includes both an Off Road RZR Tour and the Green River Whitewater Rafting Tour.
White Water Rafting
Your rafting adventure begins just north of Whistler Village on the Green River, which provides the perfect combination of fun bouncy rapids and picturesque scenery for first-timers or for those on a family adventure.
Off Road RZR Tour
RZR Tours are Whistler’s newest and most exciting off-road driving experience. Sit side-by-side as your guide skillfully leads you through the backcountry trails, mountain lakes and old growth forests of Cougar Mountain on this exhilarating all-terrain tour. The 2 seat and 4 seat Polaris RZR UTV's (Utility Terrain Vehicle) offer the ultimate in backcountry exploration.
No experience is necessary. The RZRs are all equipped with automatic transmissions, they are fairly easy to operate and guides provide a tutorial to make sure everyone is confident.
Need to know:
- Dates and tour times for all activities in a combo must be selected when booking is made.
- White Water Rafting: PFD’s, wetsuits, booties, and helmet are provided to all participants.
- Off Road RZR Tour: Experience Includes: Helmet, outerwear, boots, gloves, glasses/goggles, dust masks if required.
- Off Road RZR Tour: Drivers must be a minimum of 16 years and possess a valid driver’s license and have a parent/guardian to sign your waiver before driving one of our RZR’s.
- You must wear one of our D.O.T. certified and regularly inspected helmets. Personal helmets are not permitted.
- Minimum weight is 90 lbs (41 kgs)
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- All participants are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- A complimentary shuttle service is provided from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Tours will run rain or shine.
What to bring:
- White water rafting: bathing suit / towel / waterproof camera
- Off Road RZR Tour: Layered clothing / Sunscreen / Insect Repellant / Closed-Toe Shoes / Long Pants
The tours are located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village, British Columbia in a coastal template rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.
This experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience