Whistler Zipline and White Water Rafting
Whistler, British Columbia
The ultimate Whistler summer adventure combination: Ziplining and water rafting! Two popular tours for one low price. First you go white water rafting on the Green River. Next, soar like a bird with on one of the world’s most spectacular ziplines.
Float and Fly Adventure!
This float and fly experience includes both Whistler's Superfly Zipline and the Green River white water rafting tour.
Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. With cutting edge technology and SIDE-BY-SIDE ziplines, you and a friend can fly through the British Columbia backcountry in a rush of adrenaline, beauty and speed.
This Whistler zipline tour features a newly engineered and revolutionary braking system, west coast inspired architecture and a network of paths and platforms designed to immerse you in the peace, quiet and freedom of the forest. Highlighted by ziplines a kilometer long, 500 feet high and reaching speeds of 100km hour as you fly through the BC backcountry.
White Water Rafting
The Green River rafting tour takes you just north of Whistler Village to Green River, which provides the perfect combination of fun bouncy rapids and picturesque scenery for first-timers or for those on a family adventure.
Need to know:
- Dates and tour times for all activities in a combo must be selected when booking is made.
- White Water Rafting - PFD’s, wetsuits, booties, and helmet are provided to all participants.
- Minimum weight: 41 kgs (90 lbs)
- Maximum weight: 113kg (250lbs)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- All participants are required to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
- A complimentary shuttle service is provided from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Tours will run rain or shine.
What to bring:
- Bathing Suit
- Waterproof Camera
Do I need to be able to swim to raft?
Although the ability to swim is an asset it’s not essential on the Green River. The BC rafting guides will go over all the safety info and will teach you everything you need to know about rafting with them.
Do I have to be fit to go rafting?
They take people rafting of all shapes and sizes and of all fitness levels. The Green River is appropriate for everyone of all abilities.
This experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience