Craving adventure? The Whistler Zipline and Off Road RZR Adventure is for you! First, drive through the Whistler backcountry on a spectacular guided off road tour. After you’ve racing through the forest, its time for Whistler Zipline. Fly over the mountains on a series of 4 ziplines, including Canada’s longest zipline!
Prepare for an incredible Whistler adventure!
This fly and ride experience includes both an Off Road RZR Tour and a Whistler Zipline experience.
Whistler's Superfly Zipline
Whistler’s Superfly Zipline has 4 ziplines in total, with the longest at 1.3 kilometers long. Take in the beauty of Cougar Mountain as you soar above breathtaking alpine wilderness, old-growth forests, white water river valleys, and more. A network of platforms and paths have been designed to immerse you in the freedom and tranquility of the Whistler’s backcountry forest as you progress through each zipline. A unique system allows two guests to ride side-by-side at speeds up to 100km/hour, each on their own cable.
Backcountry RZR WildernessTour
Fire up the engine on your RZR and cruise along the rugged Whistler backcountry trails. No experience is necessary. The 2 seat and 4 seat Polaris RZRs are perfect for backcountry exploration. When compared to an ATV, an RZR offers more control and is easier to learn with a steering wheel and foot pedals for gas and brake. With automatic transmission, side-by-side bucket seats, a full seat belt and a roll cage, the RZRs offer more comfort, safety and fairly easy to operate.
- Whistler Zipline: all necessary equipment.
- Off Road RZR Tour: Helmet, outerwear, gloves, boots, glasses/goggles, dust masks if required.
- Professionally trained guides for both tours.
- Whistler Superfly Zipline: 3 hours
- Off Road RZR Adventure: 2 hours
When: May - October Tours Daily
Need to know:
- Both tours are only valid for the same person doing both activities.
- Whistler Zipline and Off Road RZR Adventure do not need to be booked for the same day. Dates and tour times for both activities must be selected at the same time.
- Minimum age for participation is 7 years old.
- Minimum weight is 27kg (60lbs). Maximum weight is 113kg (250lbs).
- Children must be minimum 4ft. tall, and fit an extra, extra (XXS) small helmet.
- You may not participate if you are pregnant, have heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Drivers must be a minimum of 16 years and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Beginner and Intermediate level options available for RZR Tour.
- What to bring: layered clothing, sunscreen, insect repellant, closed-toe shoes, and long pants.
- All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
- Waivers must be signed by all participants prior to the tours.
The tours are located on Cougar Mountain, 10 minutes north of Whistler Village, British Columbia.
This experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience