Whistler Zipline and Aerial Obstacle Course
Soar down Canada’s longest zipline and then traverse Whistler’s rainforest canopy on an aerial obstacle course packed with challenges and adventure. The fly and climb experience includes both Whistler's Superfly Ziplines and the Aerial Obstacle Course, perfect for those who want to see the Whistler’s backcountry forest from an elevated perspective.
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Prepare for an exciting Whistler adventure!
This fly and climb experience includes both Whistler's Superfly Zipline and the Aerial Obstacle Course.
Whistler's Superfly Zipline:
Whistler’s Superfly Zipline has 4 ziplines in total including Canada’s longest zipline,1.3 kilometers long. Discover the beauty of Cougar Mountain as you fly over breathtaking alpine wilderness, white water river valleys, and more. A series of platforms and paths have been designed to immerse you in the freedom and tranquility of the Whistler’s backcountry forest as you progress through the zipline course. A unique system allows two guests to ride side-by-side at speeds up to 100km/hour, each flying on their own cable.
Aerial Obstacle Course:
Maneuver through the treetops on balls that spin, over swinging logs, Tarzan ropes, suspended bridges, across monkey bars and ziplines. With over 70 aerial elements ranging from mild to wild, this is sure to be an experience to match your level of adventure.
- Experienced, professional guide
- All necessary equipment
When: May - October Daily
- Whistler Superfly Zipline: 2.5 hours
- Aerial Obstacle Course : 3-4 hours
Need to Know:
- Both tours are only valid for the same person doing both activities.
- Whistler Zipline and Aerial Adventure Course do not need to be booked for the same day. Dates and tour times for both activities must be selected at the same time.
- Must be minimum 7 years old.
- You must be able to reach 5’11” (180cm) with heels on the ground.
- You must be able to fit into a 43″ (110cm) waist climbing harness.
- Minimum weight is 27kg (60lbs). Maximum weight is 113kg (250lbs).
- One adult chaperone required, on the ground or in the trees, for up to 10 Kids.
- All adult chaperones are required to complete a waiver.
- What to bring: close-toed shoes, comfortable, athletic clothing, elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair.
- Experiences takes place rain or shine.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions. Pregnant women are not permitted.
The experiences are located on Cougar Mountain, 10 minutes north of Whistler Village, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience