Vancouver Food Tour of Gastown
Discover some of the best places to eat in Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood, Gastown. Experience the savory tastes, sounds, and sights of Gastown’s eateries, shops, and pubs on an entertaining guided walking food tour.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Vancouver Food Tour of Gastown.
Price shown is per person.
Legendary Gastown - the cultural and historic heart of Vancouver ... lots of food and fun!
Gastown is rich in history, high in energy, and home to an impressive culinary scene. This tasty, guided tour takes you through the cobbled stone streets of Vancouver’s oldest neighborhood.
You’ll get to enjoy local craft beer, freshly made Sicilian Tortellini with local wine Japanese Karage Chicken, traditional Canadian poutine, vegan sweet and chili cauliflower, organic soft ice cream and decadent waffles.
Throughout isth 3-hour walking food tour, you will be led by an amazing, talented storytelling tour guide who will share fascinating and funny little-known stories about Vancouver and its “Wild West” history that dates back 150 years. This is a tour you don’t want to miss!
- Lots of tasty treats as you explore the local streets on a walking food tour of Gastown.
- Discover some of the best places to eat in Vancouver.
- A yummy tour for all ages and family friendly.
- 7 delicious stops for tastings - 6 food tastings and 3 alcolholic tasting (non-alcoholic options available)
- Professional, entertaining tour guide
Tours available daily year-round 2pm*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options are available upon request. Please note that the tour tastings may include products that contain gluten, dairy, seafood, nuts, eggs, and other allergens. Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years. Non-alcoholic options available.
- The tour is at a very casual pace and runs for 5 to 6 city blocks (and you can sit down at a few venues).
- Tours are held rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather of the day and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs or strollers due to the many narrow sidewalks, uneven cobblestone streets and certain staircases that are used when entering food partner establishments.
Does this tour have anything to offer local Vancouverites? Definitely! Vancouver foodies often attend to learn about the history, the new restaurants and out of the way eateries that they didn’t know about.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift, fun things to do in Vancouver, or to discover great places to eat in Vancouver, this food tour is the ticket!
This Gastown Food Tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience