Vancouver Food Tour of Gastown
Discover the mouth-watering flavors of some of the best places to eat in Vancouver on a walking food tour of Gastown. Experience the savory tastes, sounds, and sights of Gastown’s many superb eateries, shops, and pubs.
|Where:||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Vancouver Food Tour of Gastown.
Price shown is per person.
Discover the tastes of Gastown!
Explore Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighborhood. Rich in history, high in energy and home to an impressive culinary scene, foodies unite on the streets of Gastown. This legendary Gastown Food tour takes you through the cobbled stone streets of the historic and cultural heart of Vancouver. You’ll enjoy local craft beer, freshly made Sicilian Tortellini with local wine, Japanese Kar-age style chicken, poutine (hand cut fries with homemade gravy and cheese curds), crispy sweet and chili cauliflower, organic smooth soft ice cream, awarding winning creamy cheesecake and delicious lemon bars!
On this 2.5-hour walking food tour, you will be led by an improv comedy actor who will share the funny and fascinating little-known stories about Vancouver and its “Wild West” history that dates back 150 years. This is a tour you don’t want to miss!
- Lots of tasty treats as you explore the local streets on a walking food tour of Gastown.
- A walking tour led by an improv comedian as well as a Vancouver foodie.
- Discover some of the best places to eat in Vancouver.
- A yummy tour for all ages and family friendly.
- 8 delicious stops for tastings - 7 food tastings and 3 alcolholic tasting (non-alcoholic options available)
- Professional, entertaining tour guide
Duration: 2 to 2.5 hours
When: Tours available daily year-round*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options are available upon request. Please note that the tour tastings may include products that contain gluten, dairy, seafood, nuts, eggs, and other allergens. Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years. Non-alcoholic options available.
- The tour is at a very casual pace and runs for 5 to 6 city blocks (and you can sit down at a few venues).
- Tours are held rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather of the day and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs or strollers due to the many narrow sidewalks, uneven cobblestone streets and certain staircases that are used when entering food partner establishments.
Does this tour have anything to offer local Vancouverites? Definitely! Vancouver foodies often attend to learn about the history, the new restaurants and out of the way eateries that they didn’t know about.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift, fun things to do in Vancouver, or to discover great places to eat in Vancouver, this food tour is the ticket!
This Gastown Food Tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience