Saskatoon Hot Air Balloon Ride
Old price: $325.00
Experience the exhilaration of a hot air balloon ride over Saskatoon. With a beautiful view and stunning landscapes, the Saskatchewan skies are calling. A peaceful yet exhilarating flight of approximately one hour.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime hot air balloon ride!
Receive a $50 Breakaway Experiences' Gift Card with your Hot Air Ballon Ride order!
For more details >
Soar over the South Saskatchewan River and view Saskatoon from new heights.
Your thrilling experience begins when you meet with your friendly pilot and crew. Once the hot air balloon is inflated and the pilot determines the balloon is ready for flight, you will climb into the basket. When the air inside of the balloon reaches the correct temperature, the balloon will gradually rise above the tree tops, over a thousand feet into the sky. As you float over Saskatoon, you will travel peacefully at wind speed for approximately one hour.
Towards the end of your journey, the balloon will begin to descend back down to earth where you'll enjoy a traditional champagne toast. So whether you are looking for a unique gift or for a way to celebrate a special occasion, this Saskatoon Hot Air Balloon Ride is the ticket!
- One hour approx. hot air balloon flight.
- Return transport back to the launch site.
- A champagne celebration on landing. **Champagne on hold for the time being due to COVID **
- May thru October subject to availability.
- Valid for ‘Anytime Flight’ Monday to Sunday AM / PM.
- Flights take place at Sunrise or approximately 2 hours prior to Sunset. Times will vary upon the time of year the flight is scheduled.
Duration: The Saskatoon Hot Air Balloon Rides have a flight time of approximately 1 hour and a total duration of approximately 4 hours including time for check-in, travel to the launch location, a safety briefing, setup, packing and return to the meeting location..
Need to know:
- Minimum age for children is 8 years and needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers must be able to climb in and out of the basket, stand for the entire flight and walk out of a field if necessary.
- Minimum height requirement is 48 inches / 122 centimetres.
- The meeting location for the flight will be confirmed when you reserve your flight time.
- Balloons can carry between 8 to 12 passengers, depending on the basket size, making it easy to accommodate families or groups.
- The balloons has turning vents so the pilot can rotate the balloon during flight, giving everyone a 360-degree view.
- Due to insurance restrictions, you cannot fly if they have recently had surgery, injuries, knee/hip/back problems, health concerns, physical limitations, severe auditory problems or is/may be pregnant.
- Passengers will be required to complete a Passenger Liability Waiver.
- For enjoyment and comfort, it is recommended you wear comfortable, casual clothing. Solid, flat footwear is essential (no high heels or sandals). It’s no colder in the air than on the ground but you will be outdoors for 3-4 hours, so dress for the temperature of the day. Bringing a jacket or light sweater might make you more comfortable if it is cool first thing in the morning or after we land in the evening.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent sport and you can only fly when the conditions are safe. Light winds, good visibility, no rain and no storms in the area are required. If the weather is not safe, the pilot will cancel the flight and you simply reschedule for another date that suits you.
This hot air balloon experience takes place in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
How to book your experience