Experience Niagara Falls from an incredible perspective on a 10-minute helicopter tour. Enjoy spectacular views of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and much more from high above.
Fly over the Falls on a 10-minute helicopter tour.
Your breathtaking helicopter ride over Niagara Falls begins at the heliport on Victoria Avenue, across the street from the Whirlpool Rapids. You’ll meet your pilot and climb into a 7-passenger Airbus H130 helicopter. On board, you’ll experience a spacious cabin, comfortable theater-style seating, and large windows offering panoramic views. The helicopter’s vibration control system ensures a smooth ride.
As your helicopter gently lifts off, enjoy the views from above of all of Niagara’s natural and manmade attractions, flying directly over the American and Bridal Veil Falls, then along the curve of the Horseshoe Falls. From all directions, rainbows appear and disappear.
As you continue flying along the route, watch for the Whirlpool Aero Car, the Rainbow Bridge, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Stations, the Skylon Tower and so many more Niagara attractions below. On a clear day you will see the shores of Lake Erie to the south and the outline of Toronto to the north.
Throughout the tour you’ll be able to listen to taped commentary about the Niagara attractions below through a special headset.
Whether you are looking for the best sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls, or you’ve always dreamed of flying in a helicopter, this experience gift is definitely the way to go!
- Soar above the Niagara River and experience spectacular views of all three waterfalls: Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
- See inspiring feats of engineering like the Rainbow Bridge, Sir Adam Beck Generating Plant and the Whirlpool Aero Car.
- Ride in a spacious cabin with large windows and theatre style seating.
- 10-minute Niagara helicopter flight. Total time is approximately 12 minutes including loading and photos.
- Individual headsets with taped commentary available in 12 languages.
Season: Available year-round with daily departures.
Need to know:
- Minimum number of passengers per flight is 2
- There is no minimum age to enjoy the helicopter sightseeing tour.
- This flight is safe for mother and child of low-risk pregnancies. Check with your doctor for flight recommendations for your specific pregnancy.
- All passenger weights must be provided at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Check out Whispered Inspirations review of their Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour experience.
This Niagara helicopter tour takes place in Niagara Falls , Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience