Sip Champagne and enjoy locally produced chocolates as you take in the spectacular views of Niagara Falls from high above. Afterwards you’ll visit Chocolate F/X chocolatier and Konzelmann Estate Winery for a tour and tastings.
Combine three of Niagara Falls’ top activities, wine tasting, chocolate tasting and flying over the Falls, into one unforgettable day!
The fun begins with taking off from Niagara District Airport. Watch the incredible panoramic view of Niagara unfold beneath you. You’ll fly 2,500 feet above ground to experience the most striking scenery Niagara has to offer.
Following your air tour, you’ll join a tour of Chocolate F/X chocolatier in nearby St. Davids to see how everyone’s favorite chocolate delicacies are made from hand, with pride, with premium chocolates and includes some items you can’t find anywhere else.
After indulging in a few samples of premium chocolate you’ll head over to Konzelmann Estate Winery for a one hour winery tour and wine tasting at this Niagara-on-the-Lake winery. What better way to round out the day than with with a taste of Niagara wine, including ice wine, at this world-famous Niagara winery.
- High wing panoramic view in a Cessna airplane (no wings blocking your view).
- Champagne on board the flight so you may sip champagne while flying over Niagara Falls!
- Enjoy locally produced Niagara chocolates on board while you take in the spectacular views.
- A 100 km airplane tour of iconic Niagara Falls
- Tastings at Chocolate F/X and Konzelmann Estate Winery
- Glass of champagne
- Local guide
- Tour admissions
(this is a typical itinerary for this tour)
Stop 1: Air Tour of Niagara Region and Niagara Falls
Niagara District Airport - 468 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Duration: 1 hour
Stop 2: Winery Tour and Wine Tasting at Konzelmann Estate Winery
1096 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Duration: 1 hour
Stop 3: Chocolate Factory Tour and Chocolate Sampling at Chocolate F/X
335 Four Mile Creek Rd, St. Davids, ON L0S 1P0, Canada
Duration: 45 minutes
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting location for Stop 1: Niagara District Airport
Need to know:
- Your flight tour will have a maximum of 3 passengers.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Transportation between activities is not included. Your are responsible for your travel to each activity, a short drive from each other.
- In the event that a tour is cancelled because of weather, an alternative date (at no charge) will be offered or a full refund provided.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Niagara Falls, or a unique gift, the Niagara Air Tour, Winery Tour and Chocolate Factory Tour is the way to go!
This unique Niagara sightseeing tour takes place in Niagara Falls, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience