Maritime Lobster Supper at Toronto’s St. Lawrence Market
Indulge in a four-course traditional Maritime lobster dinner in the historical St. Lawrence Market. Toronto’s Chef Scott brings you a traditional East Coast Kitchen Party filled with sharing recipes, cooking demonstrations and a fisherman’s feast.
|Price for:||1 Participant|
|Availability:||NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE|
Prepare to feast Maritime style!
An unforgettable culinary experience awaits you at St. Lawrence Market, a 216-year-old historical public market, named one of the ‘Top 10 Food Markets’ in the world by National Geographic in 2011.
Chef Scott will tickle your taste buds, share recipes and show you how to crack and eat a mouth-watering, freshly cooked lobster. Then, sit back, relax and enjoy a fisherman’s feast, washed down with a cold beverage.
This tasty Maritime celebration features fresh caught seafood including mussels, buck-a-shuck for charity oysters and lobster. You’ll get to enjoy fresh baked rolls, Ontario fresh corn, PEI potato salad, crisp coleslaw, market fresh dessert and Chef Scott’s award-winning clam chowder.
Whether it’s a gift for their birthday, Christmas or any special occasion, the foodie in your life will love to check this exclusive dining experience that combines a Maritime feast and cooking class in a unique Toronto venue off their bucket list.
- Enjoy a fun, interactive Maritime themed ‘kitchen party’ in what National Geographic described as the “Best Food Market in the World”.
- Learn how to cook, crack and eat a delicious lobster from a professional chef.
- Chowder cooking demonstration and a cup of Chef Scott’s award-winning clam chowder.
- A succulent 1 ½ LB freshly cooked whole lobster.
- A bucket of steamed PEI mussels.
- Buck-a-shuck oyster bar for charity.
- Delicious crisp coleslaw, potato salad and fresh baked rolls.
- A cash bar featuring Ontario wines and craft beers.
- Traditional Maritime music.
- On Covid-hold for time being
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Need to know:
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
If you are looking for a unique dining experience in Toronto, the Maritime Lobster Supper at the St. Lawrence Market is sure to hit the spot. Looking for a fun date night idea in Toronto? Look no further!
This unique, fun dining experiencetakes place at Toronto, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience