Halifax to Lunenburg Day Trip
Get ready for an afternoon exploring the charming seaside village of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Travel in comfort and style from Halifax to Lunenburg for an unforgettable day away.
|Where:||Lunenburg, Nova Scotia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Halifax to Lunenburg Day Trip - Adult
Minimum purchase of 2 adults required.
Halifax to Lunenburg Day Trip - Child 5-12
Halifax to Lunenburg Day Trip - Child 4 and under
Your friendly, knowledgeable guide will pick you up in downtown Halifax before setting off on your drive to Lunenburg. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the views as your driver brings you to Lunenburg in the comfort and style of a Mercedes Metris van.
Once you arrive, you will be amazed by all that Lunenburg has to offer you during a few hours of exploring on your own. Lunenburg’s distinctive waterfront, incredible restaurants, artisans, museums, galleries distilleries, breweries, and unique shops.
Old Town Lunenburg is one of only two urban communities in North America designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fishing village is a walkable town with stunning, brightly painted colonial buildings built in the 18th and 19th century to greet you.
You will then have lots of free time to explore Lunenburg’s distinctive waterfront, incredible restaurants, artisans, galleries, museums, distilleries, breweries, and unique shops await you.
Once you’ve explored Lunenburg, your driver will get you back to downtown Halifax.
When: May - October with tours daily 10am and 1:30pm departures
- Pick up and drop off anywhere in downtown Halifax.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van (maximum 6 people).
- Free time to explore Lunenburg on your own.
Need to know:
- The tour operates rain or shine. Please wear comfortable clothing and dress for the weather.
- This tours does involve a fair bit of walking.
- Please arrive at the meeting location at least 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included, optional and always appreciated.
This experience takes place in the Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience