Gourmet Victoria Dinner & Drinks Tour
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS
Victoria, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Immerse yourself in the exciting flavours of Victoria on the ultimate gourmet food tour! Experience a unique progressive dinner with stops at four Victoria restaurants, led by an expert guide.
Discover the best restaurants in Victoria!
Your Gourmet Dinner and Drinks Tour begins at The Livet, a modern restaurant serving west coast tapas style plates with a young and lively atmosphere. You’ll dine on house-made charcuterie including cheeses, meats, and their mind-blowing focaccia bread, paired with a glass of bubbly to get the tour started off right.
The next tasty stop is Yalla for some beautiful Middle Eastern dishes paired with a local craft beer. Here you’ll will try some locally brewed Hoyne beer, which pairs perfectly with the Middle Eastern spices that make their food so enticing.
After a stroll along the Blanshard Corridor passing the old Carnegie Library and St. Andrews Cathedral, the tour continues to Dobosala Cantina. This modern restaurant takes inspiration from multiple culinary influences such as South Asian, Hawaiian and Indigenous dishes. You’ll try an Asian inspired dish paired with an incredibly refreshing cocktail.
The tour wraps up at the very trendy Veneto Bar Ristorante located across the street from iconic City Hall. Here, you’ll indulge in an incredible tiramisu profiterole dessert, paired with their delicious signature cocktail.
- Visit 4 unique Victoria restaurants for a fun and filling dinner with alcohol pairings.
- Learn about the history of one of the oldest cities in Western Canada.
- Delicious food pairings designed for each drink including charcuterie, mains and dessert.
- All preselected food and drink.
- Small group walking tour with expert local guide.
When: Available year-round Tuesday - Thurdsay 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Duration: 2.5 hours
Meeting place: The Livet, 804 Broughton Street, Victoria
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is 19 years. You may be required to present your government issued ID to participate in the tastings.
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time. Please note that the tour can not accommodate for the following allergies: gluten or dairy.
- Capacity is a maximum of 12 guests and a minimum of 4 guests.
- Walking Distance is approximately 1 km. with a total walking time of approximately 25 minutes.
- Please note tour is subject to change depending on availability of the tour partners.
- Tour runs regardless of weather.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Victoria or a delicious unique gift, this gourmet food tour is perfect!
The Gourmet Victoria Dinner & Drinks Tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience