BBQ Cooking Class, Toronto
If you love a good BBQ and want to WOW your guests, then this Toronto cooking class is for you! Learn tips and tricks from a professional chef on grilling delicious meals on your BBQ.
Become a backyard barbeque champ!
Join Chef Scott as he does a kitchen takeover at The Peasant Table. This BBQ Cooking Class will provide you with everything you need to know to become King or Queen of the ‘Q’. You’ll leave armed with new, exciting ways to recreate delicious BBQed dishes at home for friends and family.
After a BBQ tutorial and safety briefing, you’ll head into the kitchen to learn about dry rubs, brining, mop sauces, marinades, homemade BBQ sauce and much more. You will be shown how to grill steaks, fish, chicken, pork and vegetables like a pro. You will be the envy of all your friends as you cook their steak exactly how the way they like it.
The best thing about this cooking class is that you get to eat everything you cook! At the end of the night, you’ll sit down with your fellow students and the Chef to feast on a gourmet BBQ meal. Enjoy some southern style BBQ while continuing the conversation and picking up tips from a BBQ expert.
BBQ cooking class highlights:
- Learn to make brine, BBQ rub, homemade BBQ sauce & mop sauce.
- Go behind the scenes in a local restaurant.
- Feast on a gourmet BBQ meal of brisket, ribs, chicken, pulled pork and all the fixins’.
- An expert BBQ instructor.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group class.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Instructor gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
- May 24, 2020
- June 21, 2020
- July 19, 2020
- August 16, 2020
- September 20, 2020
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Meeting location: The Peasants Table - 782 Queen Street East, Toronto
Need to know:
- Class takes place in a working restaurant kitchen. For your safety, please no open toed shoes or flip flops.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
If you are looking for a unique gift idea for the home chef in your life, this BBQ cooking class is perfect for Toronto foodies. For their birthday, anniversary, Christmas, wedding or graduation buy the gourmet culinary gift an experience gift they didn’t expect…and will always remember!
This BBQ Cooking Class takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience