Ottawa Zombie Scavengers Game
|Availability:||NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE|
|Price for:||Up To 10 Participants|
Do you have what it takes? Zombie Scavengers tests your ability to survive after a Zombie Apocalypse. This interactive scavenger hunt style game leads you through downtown Ottawa, where you’ll have 60 minutes to collect survival items for your colony.
Test your ablility to survive in Ottawa after a Zombie Apocalypse!
The whole world is in chaos and zombies outnumber the living 10 to 1. You and your team are members of a small colony, just outside of Ottawa. You have been tasked with scavenging for survival supplies. Beginning from Confederation Park, you'll explore all that downtown Ottawa has to offer while gaining points and competing for first place on the leaderboard.
YOUR MISSION: Using your smartphone, you and your team members will search the downtown area for much needed supplies, food, and shelter. You’ll only have 1 hour to figure out which items you'll need and collect as many items on the list as you can by taking a picture through the app. The more items you find in the 1 hour, the more points you get and the more likely you are to survive.
The task will not be easy! Downtown Ottawa is crawling with relentless zombies and rival colonies are moving in. If you get too complacent, rival colonies will steal what you worked hard to find. For 1 hour, you'll be asked to find things around town such as bandages,food, vehicles, necessities, and more! Along the way, you could possibly be asked to do some challenges or answer some trivia questions, in which you will be rewarded points for.
If you're playing with a larger group, you can split up into teams and see who can find all the items first! The goal is to score at least 4000 points in 1 hour in order to be rewarded virtual weapons to ward off the zombies and survive the zombie apocalypse!
Playing is simple. When you are ready to play, you’ll register with the experience provider. You'll select the day and time that you would like to play. Registration instructions will be provided to you after you’ve activated your Breakaway Experiences' certificate. You’ll then go to the starting location, Confederation Park, and follow the directions provided to you in the Zombie Scavenger app.
This game is family friendly. No actualzombies are involved in the scavenger hunt!
- Self-guided scavenger hunt style walking activity.
- 1 hour with a remote interactive survival guide.
- All activities.
Need to know:
- You can have up to 10 people on a team. Between 4 and 6 people is the optimum group size.
- Zombie Scavengers is not on a specific day, you can play anytime you'd like.
- You will have a remote guide texting you throughout the game to give you hints, tips and help if you need it.
- Nobody will be physically there with you during the game, dressed as Zombies. Everything is done through your smartphone.
- You are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you find an item, all you have to do is take a photo to prove you found it.
- To play the game you will need an iOS or Android Smartphone with data plan.
If you're looking for fun things to do in Ottawa, and you think you have what it takes to survive the Apocalypse, or you're looking for a fun experience gift for someone who deserves a little bit of adventure in their life, Zombie Scavengers Game is the way to go!
This scavenger hunt style experiencetakes place at Ottawa, Ontario.VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience