Can you survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
The whole world is in chaos with Zombies outnumbering the living 10 to 1. Small colonies of the living are doing everything they can to survive.You are part of a small colony, just outside of Hamilton. You and your team members need to go downtown to scavenge for survival supplies. You’ll have 60 minutes to collect critical items for your colony’s survival while avoiding the living dead.
YOUR MISSION: Using your smartphone, you and your team members will search the downtown Hamilton area, beginning from Gore Park. You will also be texting with a remote survival guide while you play the game. You'll be given a list of items on the app. You will need to walk, find these items and take a photo through the app to get points.You’ll have 60 minutes to find the items you'll need, such as bandages, vehicles, food, necessities, and more. The more items you find in 60 minutes, the more points you get and the more likely you are to survive.
The task will not be easy! Downtown Hamilton is infested with relentless zombies and rival colonies are moving in. If you get too relaxed, rival colonies will take what you worked hard to find. Along the way, you could possibly be asked to do some challenges or answer some trivia questions, for which you will be with rewarded with virtual weapons to fend off the rival colonies and zombies.
If you're playing with a larger group, you can split up into teams and see who can find all the items first! The goal is to score at least 4000 points in 1 hour in order to be rewarded virtual weapons to ward off the zombies and survive the zombie apocalypse!
Playing is easy. When you are ready to play, you’ll register with the experience provider. You'll select the day and time that you would like to play. Registration instructions will be provided to you after you’ve activated your Breakaway Experiences' certificate. You’ll then go to the starting location and follow the directions provided to you in the Zombie Scavenger app.
Your Breakaway Experiences’ Zombie Scavenger Game certificate can also be applied to an adventure in one of the following locations when you redeem your experience:
Brantford • Burlington • Cambridge • Guelph • Kitchener
This game is family friendly. No actual zombies are involved in the scavenger hunt!
- Self-guided scavenger hunt walking activity.
- 1 hour with an interactive remote survival guide.
- All activities.
Duration: 1 hour
Need to know:
- You can have up to 10 people on a team. Between 4 and 6 people is the optimum group size.
- Zombie Scavengers is not on a specific day, you can play anytime on any day that you'd like.
- You will have a remote guide texting you throughout the game to give you tips, hints and help if you need it.
- Nobody will be physically there with you during the game, dressed as Zombies. Everything is done through your smartphone.
- You are not required to purchase anything during the scavenger hunt. Once you find an item, all you have to do is take a photo to prove you found it.
- To play the game you will need an Android or iOS Smartphone with data plan.
If you think you have what it takes to survive the Apocalypse and are looking for fun things to do in Hamilton or you're looking for an experience gift for someone loves a good scavenger hunt adventure, then Zombie Scavengers Game is the way to go!
This scavenger hunt style experience takes place at Hamilton, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience