Whistler’s Hidden Gems Dinner Tour
If you're looking for a great way to discover Whistler's tasty hidden gems, this food tour is for you. The Hidden Gems Dinner Tour features 5 delicious courses at four favourite Whistler restaurants.
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Explore 4 favorite off the beaten path great Whistler restaurants!
Your knowledgeable and passionate guide will lead you throughout the village, visiting 5 great Whistler restaurants, all close to each other. Each venue provides a mouth-watering dish, prepared by some of Whistler’s best chefs.
Your guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the wonderful Whistler food and restaurant dining scene.
- Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
- Discover Whistler’s best kept dining secrets.
- A progressive dinner tour of Whistler restaurants.
- Enjoy 4 full courses and additional tastings.
- 4-hour dinner tour with guide.
- 4 full courses.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers.
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: Available year-round with daily departures 5:00pm
Elements Urban Tapas Parlour
Elements has one of the best fresh sheet menus in town. Chef Dom serves a delicious pan-seared and baked salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables or a barley lentil croquet topped with sautéed kale & tomato relish.
Whistler’s newest hot spot for a flight of 3 local beers paired with beef brisket sliders and pulled pork.
Your main course will be enjoyed at Stonesedge Kitchen, a favorite stop for Pacific Northwestern Cuisine.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
A Whistler food tour wouldn't be complete without a stop into the only chocolate shop in Whistler where the products are freshly made. You'll get to savour a delicious piece of homemade fudge or bowl of ice cream.
Chef's choice of seasonal dessert. Guests often kick back for coffee, tea, pints or cocktails following their tour.
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 5:00pm.
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer).
- Dress: Nothing fancy, smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- Wine pairings must be purchased directly and can be added upon arrival for $35 + applicable taxes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique, tasty experience gift, this Whistler's Hidden Gems Dining Tour is the way to go!
This Whistler restaurants tour takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience