Whistler Zipline and Whitewater Rafting
The ultimate Whistler summer adventure combination: a whitewater rafting trip down the Green River and soaring over mountain forest on Whistler ziplines at speeds up to 100km/hr.
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||1 Participant|
Float and fly through Whistler Wilderness!
This float and fly experience includes both Whistler's Superfly Zipline and the Green River whitewater rafting tour.
Whistler's Superfly Zipline:
Whistler’s Superfly Zipline is 4 ziplines in total including Canada’s longest zipline,1.3 kilometers long. Experience the beauty of Cougar Mountain as you fly over mountain forest, river valleys, and much more. A series of platforms and paths immerse you in the freedom and peacefulness of Whistler’s backcountry as you progress through the zipline course. With a unique dual zipline system, two guests can ride side-by-side at speeds up to 100km/hour, each flying on their own cable.
White Water Rafting
Prepare to get wet and experience one of the most popular activities in Whistler. The Green River’s Class 2 and 3 rapids are sure to shake your raft and challenge you to break through the white water. With an experienced professional raft guide, you will travel down the river with all the confidence it takes to conquer the wild waters.
- Professionally trained guides for both tours.
- Whistler Zipline: all necessary equipment.
- Whitewater rafting: All necessary rafting gear including life jacket, helmet, paddles, wet suit, wetsuit jackets, and booties.
When: May - October Tours Daily
- Whistler Zipline: 2.5 hours
- Whitewater rafting: 2 hours
Need to know:
- Both tours are only valid for the same person doing both activities.
- Whistler Zipline and Whitewater Rafting do not need to be booked for the same day. Dates and tour times for both activities must be selected at the same time.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years.
- Minimum weight: 41 kgs (90 lbs). Maximum weight is 113kg (250lbs).
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Tours will run rain or shine.
- You may not participate if you are pregnant, have back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
- Waivers must be signed by all participants prior to the tour.
The experiences are located on Cougar Mountain, 10 minutes north of Whistler Village, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience