Whistler Heli Yoga Experience
|COVID-19 SAFETY:||OPEN - PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR DETAILS|
|Where:||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Price for:||Up To 4 Participants|
Soar high above Whistler in a helicopter, deep into the breathtaking British Columbia backcountry for an incredible yoga class at a remote alpine lake. Experience yoga in the most peaceful setting you can imagine!
1-hour yoga class in a spectacular, remote lakeside setting with a certified yoga instructor.
This unique yoga class begins with a helicopter flight to remote Beverley lake, on the back side of Rainbow mountain. You’ll fly over mountain tops and the rugged wilderness with breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks and crystal lakes. As glacier-fed Green Lake comes into view, your pilot will explain the reason behind the lake's vivid hue. You’ll hover above Rainbow Glacier for close-up views of its icy white vastness, and then, on the other side of its peak, touch down next to Beverly Lake.
On a large flat shoreline next to the shimmering blue waters of Beverly Lake, your trained yoga instructor will guide you through the methodical movements to make you feel at home in the mountains. Reach into the sky and balance on the earth in this gentle yet satisfying hour of mindful breathing and stretching, balance postures and core strengthening for all abilities.
With 90 minutes at the mountaintop, you’ll have plenty of time for a 60-minute yoga session and free time to walk around and take some pictures.
- Helicopter tour over backcountry mountains and glaciers to Beverley Lake.
- 1-hour yoga class in a spectacular, remote lakeside setting with a certified yoga instructor.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes = 20 minutes flight time + 1-hour yoga class + 30 minutes free time at Beverly Lake
When:Julythrough September daily departures at 9:00am
Need to know:
- Experience is for up to 4 participants. Price shown is per flight.
- Should your flight not occur due too few passengers, your certificate will be honored for a future date.
- Premium yoga mat rental included.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- All tours are subject to weather, availability of aircraft, and civil emergencies.
- Free shuttle is available from Whistler Village to the Whistler Heliport.
TheWhistler Heli Yoga Experience is an ideal experience gift for those looking to try something new and spectacular, or simply as an incredible day out to share with friends.
This unique helicopter and yoga experience takes place at Whistler, B.C. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience