Virtual Escape Room – Playground
With family and friends, embark on an exciting adventure that brings online gaming together with a real escape room. With a guide and host in an actual escape room, you’ll work together to solve problems and puzzles and complete time sensitive challenges to get your final report card!
Virtual Escape Room – Playground.
PRICE SHOWN IS PER PERSON. You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
An exciting online escape room experience – played from your homes along with someone in a real escape room!
Like an actual, in person escape room, this virtual escape room experience is an thrilling challenge for you and your teammates. Together, you’ll experience the same cooperative challenges, tasks, and puzzles to overcome. The difference: you are playing online from your home and family/friends in theirs while working with a live host and guide in the escape room.
The Mission: It’s summer. You and your friends want to leave for summer vacation, and you need your final report card … but … you haven’t completed your assignments. These assignments are unlike anything you’ve encountered before in a classroom. You’ll need to work together to finish the ultimate school group project. You only have 60 minutes to do it!
You can play Playground Virtual Escape Room adventure with friends and family anywhere ... across the city, country, or world!
Your adventure takes place in a real, physical escape room. You’ll maneuver around the physical environment of the escape room via a live camera feed with the help of a guide in the escape room. You’ll have 60 minutes to complete your assignment and start summer vacation.
- A digital dashboard, sound effects, custom Zoom backgrounds, 360-degree scans of the escape room, and lots of surprises to help you find complete your assignment and begin summer vacation.
- A guide and host will be assisting throughout the game.
- You’ll have to work together to finish your assignment. If you want to receive your final report card in time, collaboration is the key.
- All Virtual Escape Room adventures are private experiences.
How it works:
- Once you have activated your experience on Breakaway Experiences’ website, you’ll contact the Escape Game provider to reserve your game time.
- You’ll be emailed a Zoom link to your game at least 12 hours in advance of your scheduled game time.
- Log onto Zoom (or your preferred video conference service) with your teammates, where you will be met by your Game Host and Guide.
- Via a live camera feed your Host supply you with clues and instructions. Your Game Guide will be in the escape room with a live video feed acting as your eyes, ears, hands, and feet.
- You’ll have an online dashboard to watch helpful videos and track the clues and items you collect along the way.
- Work with your team to escape in under 60 minutes!
- Up to 8 players can play together.
- You must purchase a minimum of 4 spots to reserve a game Monday – Friday and 5 spots to reserve a game on Saturday and Sunday.
Where: Anywhere you can access to the internet.
Need to know:
- This Escape Game experience is recommended for ages 13 and up but can accommodate players of all ages. Some game content may be too difficult for players under 13.
- An adult, 18 or older, must participate with anyone under 15.
- You Escape Room experience is private to your group.
When you can’t be together to have fun in person, experience an escape room remotely! Let us bring the escape room to you!
How To Book Your Experience