Victoria Aerial Adventure Course
Tackle the outdoors in an interactive and fun new way. Discover the excitement and face the challenge of this aerial park with zip lines, cargo nets, rope swings ,tight ropes, wobbly bridges, swinging logs, and more aerial surprises that gradually become more challenging and higher.
|Availability:||NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE|
An adventure awaits!
The Victoria Aerial Adventure Course is a self-paced aerial adventure that starts six-feet (2 metres) above the ground, and begins to rise as you get comfortable with the equipment and moving through the obstacles.
You’ll begin with a training session on the ground to get comfortable using the continuous belay system and the ziplines. Then, you’ll climb up a ladder and make your way from tree-to-tree walking across tightropes, sliding down ziplines, climbing up cargo nets, flying through the air on rope swings, balancing on wobbly bridges, and leaping onto swinging logs.
The challenges and fun increase as you go, improving your abilities and testing your bravery. When you reach up to 45-feet (14 metres) you’ve finished the whole course!
The Victoria Aerial Adventure Course is for ages 5 and older, and for groups of mixed ability and age. You don’t need any previous experience.
- All required equipment
- Course monitoring, and encouragement by qualified guides.
How difficult is the aerial adventure course?
- Physical: Progressive impact, from low to high skill level as the course games become more challenging.
- Mental: Exhilarating. The heights rise up to 60 feet – your comfort level in the trees typically rises too.
- A self-paced activity.
Duration: 60 - 90 minutes to complete
Need to know:
- Your experience must be reserved in advance of arriving at the park.
- Minimum age: 5 years. Ages 5 to 13 must have an adult in the park supervising them.
- Minimum height: 4'8" (142 cm).
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- A signed online waiver is required for each guest. (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest.)
- What to wear: Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather. Long hair must be tied back.
So whether you are looking for daringly fun things to do in Victoria, BC or a unique Vancouver Island experience gift, this Victoria Aerial Adventure Course is the ticket!